You can manually update the themes bought from ThemeForest with either of the method explains as below –
General Method –
- Log into FTP Account using FileZilla or similar program.
- Go to wp-content/themes directory
- Move to the theme directory that you want to update.
- Now, download the latest version of theme from ThemeForest.net/downloads
- If you have downloaded the zip, extract it. Find the theme folder. It generally has style.css file in it.
- Upload all files in that folder to the directory on FTP we found in step #3 above.
User friendly Method –
- Download Envato Toolkit plugin from here.
- Install the above plugin
- This plugin will allow you to update themes you’ve bought from ThemeForest.