Tagged: Implementing elements
- December 16, 2016 at 12:58 PM #2294
Hi! There are a flew elements or layout designs? (I believe elements is the correct terminology?) that I’d like to implement onto my site – refer to pictures attached.
These elements appears in some pre-designed templates/pages however it does not appear under the Bencher “add element”.
Please direct me to where and how I can add this to my landing page. I’ve searched the platform and simply cant find it.
Thanks!December 16, 2016 at 1:19 PM #2299
Thank you for contacting us!
Please give us your Admin Login info and we will show you where they are.
SophieDecember 17, 2016 at 12:53 AM #2315
Hi Sophie, not sure what admin information you’re referring to. Not sure I want to post access to my website on a public post. ThanksDecember 17, 2016 at 8:14 AM #2321December 17, 2016 at 8:16 AM #2322December 17, 2016 at 10:06 AM #2328
Yes, the Admin account which I can go to Dashboard.
Thank you!December 17, 2016 at 11:46 AM #2331December 19, 2016 at 9:30 AM #2338
How can I go to your Admin if I don’t have your link site T_T 😛
Okay that’s fine. Here are some names of elements you need:
– Info Box (remember config some fields in shortcode setting box)
– Service Box (remember add icon)
– Testimonial (to display it, you have to add new item of testimonial, from Dashboard > Testimonial > Add New)
– Blog (there are three shortcodes: Blog Grid/ Blog Carousel/ Blog, remember config on each)
Thank you for waiting! Nice start of the week to you!
SophieDecember 20, 2016 at 2:14 AM #2352December 20, 2016 at 8:03 AM #2353
That is Cpanel site. I’ll give you some screenshots of those elements:
– Testimonial: The very first step – Add new item: http://prntscr.com/dlji85
– Blog: The very first step – Add new posts here to display http://prntscr.com/dljio7
– Go to any page you would like to edit http://prntscr.com/dljj17 + http://prntscr.com/dljj9d
– Add new element into page: http://prntscr.com/dljjh5 + http://prntscr.com/dljjyx
* Remember config them in setting box: http://prntscr.com/dljki0
Whenever you want to find elements of anything in front view, just Edit Page and you will see them (see an attachment)
SophieJanuary 4, 2017 at 10:41 AM #2541
The images under my portfolio section are misplaced on the homepage. Please let me know how to correct this.
AusteJanuary 4, 2017 at 10:42 AM #2543January 4, 2017 at 10:50 AM #2544
Please give us your Admin Login info!
Thank you!January 5, 2017 at 2:46 AM #2563January 5, 2017 at 9:33 AM #2564
I referred your Admin Login info like this:
http://www.your website address/wp-admin with user and password
Thank you!January 6, 2017 at 10:49 AM #2597January 9, 2017 at 12:52 PM #2639
you should insert the image into the post portfolio, image size is not too different.January 11, 2017 at 11:46 PM #2710January 12, 2017 at 12:42 AM #2712January 12, 2017 at 9:42 AM #2714
we have fixed, please check!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.