Tagged: Implementing elements
- December 16, 2016 at 12:58 PM #2294
Hi! There are a flew elements or layout designs? (I believe elements is the correct terminology?) that I’d like to implement onto my site – refer to pictures attached.
These elements appears in some pre-designed templates/pages however it does not appear under the Bencher “add element”.
Please direct me to where and how I can add this to my landing page. I’ve searched the platform and simply cant find it.
- December 16, 2016 at 1:19 PM #2299
Thank you for contacting us!
Please give us your Admin Login info and we will show you where they are.
- December 17, 2016 at 12:53 AM #2315
Hi Sophie, not sure what admin information you’re referring to. Not sure I want to post access to my website on a public post. Thanks
- December 17, 2016 at 8:14 AM #2321
- December 17, 2016 at 8:16 AM #2322
- December 17, 2016 at 10:06 AM #2328
Yes, the Admin account which I can go to Dashboard.
- December 17, 2016 at 11:46 AM #2331
- December 19, 2016 at 9:30 AM #2338
How can I go to your Admin if I don’t have your link site T_T 😛
Okay that’s fine. Here are some names of elements you need:
– Info Box (remember config some fields in shortcode setting box)
– Service Box (remember add icon)
– Testimonial (to display it, you have to add new item of testimonial, from Dashboard > Testimonial > Add New)
– Blog (there are three shortcodes: Blog Grid/ Blog Carousel/ Blog, remember config on each)
Thank you for waiting! Nice start of the week to you!
- December 20, 2016 at 2:14 AM #2352
- December 20, 2016 at 8:03 AM #2353
That is Cpanel site. I’ll give you some screenshots of those elements:
– Testimonial: The very first step – Add new item: http://prntscr.com/dlji85
– Blog: The very first step – Add new posts here to display http://prntscr.com/dljio7
– Go to any page you would like to edit http://prntscr.com/dljj17 + http://prntscr.com/dljj9d
– Add new element into page: http://prntscr.com/dljjh5 + http://prntscr.com/dljjyx
* Remember config them in setting box: http://prntscr.com/dljki0
Whenever you want to find elements of anything in front view, just Edit Page and you will see them (see an attachment)
- January 4, 2017 at 10:41 AM #2541
- January 4, 2017 at 10:42 AM #2543
- January 4, 2017 at 10:50 AM #2544
Please give us your Admin Login info!
- January 5, 2017 at 2:46 AM #2563
- January 5, 2017 at 9:33 AM #2564
- January 6, 2017 at 10:49 AM #2597
- January 9, 2017 at 12:52 PM #2639
you should insert the image into the post portfolio, image size is not too different.
- January 11, 2017 at 11:46 PM #2710
- January 12, 2017 at 12:42 AM #2712
- January 12, 2017 at 9:42 AM #2714
we have fixed, please check!
- January 12, 2017 at 9:43 PM #2723
- January 12, 2017 at 9:50 PM #2725
- January 13, 2017 at 10:30 PM #2736
- January 14, 2017 at 10:04 AM #2753
Can you send account FTP(host name,password,username) for me?
- January 15, 2017 at 1:05 AM #2758
- January 15, 2017 at 10:41 PM #2767
- January 16, 2017 at 7:55 AM #2774
I has fixed, please check!
- January 16, 2017 at 8:19 AM #2778
- January 16, 2017 at 8:24 AM #2781
Sorry! Someone mistook your point. I’ve set your post as a private post already.
If you have any more questions, please contact us again!
Thank you for all of your hard work!
- January 16, 2017 at 11:46 PM #2789
- January 16, 2017 at 11:48 PM #2791
Can you also please let me know how to incorporate this element onto my webiste? Though it appears the image sizing is broken as well.
ps sorry for the many emails at once : I send multiple within a day because it takes you guys 24hrs to respond to each of my emails.
- January 17, 2017 at 9:15 AM #2803
Please choose background image size(1920×570,…)
- January 17, 2017 at 9:41 AM #2805
- January 17, 2017 at 9:55 AM #2807
- January 17, 2017 at 10:05 AM #2808
- January 17, 2017 at 10:19 AM #2811
- January 18, 2017 at 9:38 PM #2850
- January 24, 2017 at 3:46 AM #2940
Hi! I’m still waiting to hear from you about this error/bug? Any update? Let me know, thanks!
- January 24, 2017 at 10:37 PM #3028
- January 25, 2017 at 9:27 PM #3054
- January 29, 2017 at 8:36 PM #3084
Sorry for late replying. We are on traditional holiday.
Please wait! We will get back to you on February 1st and resolve the issue.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
- February 1, 2017 at 9:46 AM #3174
I checked shortcode Services, Icon work good, you can change icon.
- February 9, 2017 at 11:48 PM #3414
- February 10, 2017 at 1:32 PM #3426
– Customize section: there is no issue with it. Lets see: http://prntscr.com/e6u2w6
When you select “Customize from Theme Dashboard > it shows frozen saved button http://prntscr.com/e6u3hj, but when we make changes, it turns to http://prntscr.com/e6u45u, we definitely save & publish the changes.
- February 16, 2017 at 12:49 AM #3538
- April 28, 2017 at 4:58 AM #5371
- April 28, 2017 at 5:07 AM #5374
- April 28, 2017 at 5:09 AM #5377
- April 28, 2017 at 9:43 AM #5380
I need information account FTP(host name, password, username) check bug. could you send to me?
- May 9, 2017 at 9:12 PM #5600
- May 9, 2017 at 9:19 PM #5601
I HAVE REQUESTED SUPPORT FOR THREE DIFFERENT PROBLEMS (READ ABOVE MESSAGES): PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO ANSWER THEM!
I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO UPDATE A THEME
Can you please tell me how to update a theme or send me to a detailed description.
Again, I’m still waiting to hear back from your support team for the issues I’m seeing.
- May 10, 2017 at 4:38 PM #5624
- May 11, 2017 at 1:08 AM #5645
- May 13, 2017 at 10:58 AM #5743
Finally we can find the cause for all, your current version is 1.1.4, but we’d released 1.5.0 version of the theme. An updating now is necessary for your site.
You will receive an email from TF about updating and you can see something news with update here: http://prntscr.com/f794bk
Thank you for your patience!
- May 13, 2017 at 11:26 AM #5746
Yes, thank you, I did receive the email however I’m not sure how to do it.
Can you please send me a link to direction on how to update a template? for example do I need to download the new template and replace it? Kindly let me know so that I don’t accidentally delete or replace my content.
Thank you so much for all your hard work.
- May 24, 2017 at 7:59 AM #5990
Thank you for working with us and sorry for making you confused.
The reason why your theme broken is that lately you have the WooCommerce updated but the theme not yet. This created an incompatibility of them.
Updating the theme via WordPress is very similar to the install process via WordPress.
Follow the steps below to update your theme via WordPress:
Step 1 – Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
Step 2 – Go to Appearance > Themes.
Step 3 – Deactivate the Bencher Theme by simply activating a different theme. Once you activate a different theme, you can delete the Bencher theme.
Step 4 – Delete the Bencher Theme. Do not worry, your content will not be lost!
Step 5 – Then simply upload the new “Bencher.zip” file in the Appearance > Themes section. Click on the Install Themes tab at the top and choose to upload the zip file. You have this step explained in section: Theme Installation via WordPress.
- May 24, 2017 at 8:01 AM #5994
In addition, please save your all customization on Theme Options > Custom CSS or style.css file of Child Theme before updating.
Thank you for your patience!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.