Home › Forums › Themes Support › Perfomy – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme › I cant create second mega menu
Tagged: Mega Menu
- July 14, 2017 at 9:05 PM #7219
Hi, see this: https://prnt.sc/fve5wk
Is not allow me to develop a second mega menu, i already develop one in the option “Compra por fragancia”,
2. when Im trying to change information here https://prnt.sc/fve7np is not saving the changes
3. here https://prnt.sc/fve8wn i selected 2 columns and should appear each column next to another one not as https://prnt.sc/fve5wk.
i need that the 2 columns appear below the menu option and not like a full width
- July 15, 2017 at 8:26 AM #7228
Could you please give me your FTP info? Please set next reply as private reply. I’ll check and get back to you.
- July 15, 2017 at 8:33 AM #7231This reply has been marked as private.
- July 17, 2017 at 9:44 AM #7246
I fixed second mega menu . please check again
- July 17, 2017 at 10:19 PM #7277
yes, is working now, thanks, but you changed my primary color, the gold, and i can’t remember what was the color code 🙁
- July 17, 2017 at 10:28 PM #7278
I found the code: #bca154
But now i can’t set it in the theme again.
Please help me.
- July 18, 2017 at 7:52 AM #7291
- July 20, 2017 at 3:45 AM #7334
Thank you so much!
- July 20, 2017 at 5:02 AM #7335
- July 21, 2017 at 2:10 PM #7358
I do not understand why your menu manager again can not save the settings when saving the new settings it’s back to the original. You please wait i check this problem
- July 23, 2017 at 11:39 PM #7391
Hi, Did you solve the problem?
- July 24, 2017 at 10:08 AM #7405
It seems that the menu on wordpress 4.8 has problems can not save the settings. Set to return to the original after saving. You can please use the dropdow menu temporarily. When there is a solution I will contact you
- July 29, 2017 at 4:11 AM #7522
i’m still waiting for a solution, do you have an answer for the problem?
- July 29, 2017 at 10:55 AM #7552
- August 1, 2017 at 4:21 AM #7583
Hello, I do not know what you did, but now, everything on the menu has stopped working …
Should I install that plugin to make it look good?
- August 1, 2017 at 4:29 AM #7584
also, you change some parts of my theme….
Changed the header background, also the menu style, and a widgets zone.
Please return everything as it was before, because you made me lose work time.
I just asked to fix the menu, but not to damaged the whole theme..
- August 1, 2017 at 8:50 AM #7588
- September 1, 2017 at 9:37 PM #8513
So, you damaged my design and never fixed it, I lost a lot of work I had done previously, colors, widgets, etc …
- September 7, 2017 at 9:08 AM #8593
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.