Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme Broken on Mobile

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I have been having issues with this theme since day one. Adding any compatible plugins has broken the site. The site is not broken on mobile. I have had to removed plugins and them back up the site constantly . The site is also painfully slow and very tempermental. I am really at my wits end with this theme and have had several developers look at it to try and fix it.
      I have also never been able to use wishpond code on a page for pop ups. But bigger issue is theme is constantly breaking when new plugins are added or removed. Now big issue is mobile and it;s showing some old logo from i don’t even know where it’s pulling it. I just renewed support on Pay Pal so please help me get this figured out.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

I checked your issues, but it’s working properly

http://prntscr.com/fxzm65

Please check it again

Thanks

Hi thanks for your response. But I have checked it on four separate phones as of 4pm today and we are still seeing this. We have cleared our iphone browsing history and this is stil and issue. Please take another look. We have also done this in private browing window and have same issue.

suzanne

Attachments:

Hi,

Your site in my phone (attachments file).

Please check it again

Thanks for your waiting.

Attachments:

Please credit me for support. I had to have a developer fix this and it took him two hours.
      It is resolved. Please credit my pay pal account since you were not able to address this for me or see this issue.

Thanks

suzanne

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.