Home Forums Themes Support Blance – Clean, Minimal WooCommerce WordPress Theme Bottom Of Page Instagram and Social Media Icons

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

I inserted the instagram from the page builder and it is vertical and not horizontal. Please advise.

The footer the social media icon is very dark gray even though the colors are supposed to be white.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

So the workaround that I did was duplicate a page that had dummy data and that page was fully functioning aka the Instagram at the bottom of the page worked properly.

My pending issue is the footer social media icons are very faint. I want them to be a bright white.

Hi AverageBlackGirl,

We changed the color for you.
      Please check back!
      Thanks!

Still not bright white.

Hi. There are currently two IG/FB icons at the bottom of my site. The bright white one is mine. I resized the image and put it on there as a workaround.

In the meantime, the solution is still not fixed. It is showing up as the body text color which is gray on both the contact page (which is correct) and the footer (which is incorrect).

Please advise.

Can you provide the css code as I removed it, I just checked.

Hi AverageBlackGirl,

We removed them for you.
      Please check back!
      If something wrong, please let us know!
      Thanks!

Hi. I want to be able to use them. Currently, If they expand their social icon we would have to resize. I would like to be able to use the social media icons and currently, I cannot.

Can you please fix it so the social media icons can be visible on the footer.

Please add the social media icons in the footer and make it so it is bright white like the rest of the text.

Please fix this problem today. I have been working on this issue since March 12th and I need to turn this over soon.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi again,

What do you mean?
      Please let us know more detail!
      Why don’t you use this to display social icon?
      http://prntscr.com/irdpi5
      Why do you need to upload image for social icon?
      We can’t understand that.

Is there a way to make those icons bigger. I used the social profiles widget and that one was in perminate grey. However, the social widget gives me the correct color.

Hi AverageBlackGirl,

You can style for them by way add CSS to Custom CSS (Appearance -> Customize > Additional CSS)
      If have you more question, please back here!
      Thanks!

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.