Tagged: style.css missing stylesheet
- February 16, 2017 at 8:47 AM #3552
Paid 61 dollars for tis, first thing that hapens on installing is this message
“The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.”
please advise on how to resolve?
- February 16, 2017 at 9:03 AM #3554
i downloaded the file again, this time just the wordpress install only, when i install i get this message!
“Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘:’ in /home/content/47/5402247/html/clients/coded/bostonbw/wp-content/themes/miracle/framework/template-functions.php on line 723”
VERY bad feeling about this, i think i want my money back! trust for the stability of this theme is not there!
- February 16, 2017 at 9:12 AM #3557
Hi you there,
Thank you for purchasing Miracle and sorry for the issue.
Could you please give us your Admin Login info? We will check it and get back to you.
- February 16, 2017 at 11:11 AM #3563
Please, check PHP version. it should 5.4.x or greater. Then download package from ThemeForest. Unzip and choose miracle.zip
- February 16, 2017 at 11:17 AM #3565
php version is 5.5 and i did try to install miracle as a zip, says missing stylesheet as stated more than 2 hours ago. You are missing a file from the zip and/or have errors
- February 16, 2017 at 11:26 AM #3568
Hi there again,
Sorry but I cannot access to your Admin with provided info. Could you please check it?
- February 16, 2017 at 11:28 AM #3569
do you read what i wrote in the private message, your theme has screwed my site so badly the admin screen cant be accessed.
- February 16, 2017 at 11:32 AM #3570
I’m sorry I just checked the ability of accessing Admin.
Could you please give us your FTP info?
- February 16, 2017 at 11:36 AM #3571
i just want a refund, i’m not going to be annoyed with this anymore, reported to paypal. I don’t trust you with my FTP info, too much damage could result.
- February 16, 2017 at 9:43 PM #3582
All I need is a COMPLETE zip file, not missing any files, then I can get this installed. Please check the file yourself and you will see it is missing style.css
I am running php 5.5 which i was told is more than adequate to run this theme.
- February 16, 2017 at 10:28 PM #3585
ERROR MESSAGE STATES:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/content/47/5402247/html/clients/coded/bostonbw/wp-content/themes/miracle/framework/template-functions.php on line 723
please check this and update me.
- February 16, 2017 at 11:08 PM #3586
- February 17, 2017 at 8:02 AM #3594
i trust its being worked on as i now see a different error to what was there before, i appreciate the effort – apologies for my shortness but I am under pressure to get this new site live and need this theme to work for me.
- February 17, 2017 at 9:01 AM #3600
You can download theme bellow.
- February 17, 2017 at 9:21 AM #3601This reply has been marked as private.
- February 17, 2017 at 9:49 AM #3603
now i get
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[‘ in /home/content/47/5402247/html/clients/coded/bostonbw/wp-content/themes/miracle/framework/shortcodes/slider_images/slider_images.php on line 25″
something throws an error on the slider codes?
please help, appreciate the effort!
- February 17, 2017 at 10:17 AM #3604This reply has been marked as private.
- February 17, 2017 at 10:46 AM #3605
new error, still not working…
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[‘ in /home/content/47/5402247/html/clients/coded/bostonbw/wp-content/themes/miracle/framework/shortcodes/slider_images/slider_images.php on line 25
- February 17, 2017 at 10:55 AM #3606
We remove that shortcode. It still shows, this maybe due to CACHE. Please try clearing cache!
Thought that it would be more convenient to access your FTP and give back to you a perfect work. Just afraid that you are bored.
- February 17, 2017 at 8:34 PM #3619
Can you fix the shortcode for sliders, for now i changed the filename of that folder, this makes the theme appear but still with an error.
- February 17, 2017 at 8:54 PM #3623
and i did a hard refresh of cache
- February 18, 2017 at 7:41 AM #3635
You can back-up miracle.zip in your host then give it back to me, I’ll fix the error.
- February 18, 2017 at 10:16 PM #3652
- February 20, 2017 at 7:54 AM #3662
Sorry for inconvenience. We checked carefully on our host and local before sent to you.
This is a problem host. Could you please send FTP to us (private message)? We will check and assist you.
We will check and keep private info. http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-syntax-error-in-wordpress/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.