Home Forums Themes Support Miracle – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme missing stylesheet on download! not a good start!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by JWSThemes JWSThemes 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

We remove that shortcode. It still shows, this maybe due to CACHE. Please try clearing cache!

Thought that it would be more convenient to access your FTP and give back to you a perfect work. Just afraid that you are bored.

Thank you,
    Sophie

Can you fix the shortcode for sliders, for now i changed the filename of that folder, this makes the theme appear but still with an error.

and i did a hard refresh of cache

Hi,
    You can back-up miracle.zip in your host then give it back to me, I’ll fix the error.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Sorry for inconvenience. We checked carefully on our host and local before sent to you.
    This is a problem host. Could you please send FTP to us (private message)? We will check and assist you.
    We will check and keep private info. http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-syntax-error-in-wordpress/

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.