Home Forums Themes Support Preschool WordPress Theme FontAwesome fonts not showing in my Title Element

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

On some pages in my site the FontAwesome fonts do not show up in the Title Element. I set it up the same as on other pages, but it ignores the fa fa fonts. I left a Test Title Element on the “Registration” page as an example. They show up for other elements.
      Shouldn’t these show up for the whole site? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi GenesisR,

Please show me where you want to put icon with the Title element. I see on other pages, but I don’t find the Test Title except the Registration page.

Thank you!

The permalink to the page is genesisr.com/registration (link on menu is “Registration”). There is a title element toward the top called “Test Title. I just put that there as an example because I have tried to put it on other pages. It is right under the Title Page banner. I like the look of them and wanted to use it on other pages as well, it just didn’t seem to work for me other than homepage. There is another one on permalink genesisr.com/classes-offered (Link on menu is “Classes”). It is toward the top of the page called Head Start. I highlighted it for in the ClassesTitleHeadStart.png.

Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check it again

http://genesisr.com/registration/

Thanks

So in order to create the Titles element properly I had to go into the classic editor and change the code for the Title. Is this correct?

This is what the Title Element generates..
      [title title=”Test Title” color=”#0a0a0a” icon=”fa fa-graduation-cap” color_border=”#0a0a0a” ][/title]

I added — title_tpl=”tpl1″ —
      [title title=”Test Title” color=”#0a0a0a” icon=”fa fa-graduation-cap” color_border=”#0a0a0a” title_tpl=”tpl1″][/title]

I am fine with that, but is this by design? Is the element supposed to put that code in or do I have to edit it to work? Thanks.

Hi

Follow as this link http://prntscr.com/f8cekx

Thanks

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.