Home Forums Themes Support Preschool WordPress Theme Picture carousel auto play not works…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      jxk

Homepage, picture carousel doesn’t works. When I want to auto play (looping of 20 pcs of logos…), it is not auto looping…

Header called “Partnerské organizace” at the bottom of the homepage

jxk

And I use Custom links to each logo, and it doesn’t works too… Cursor only move logos, and you are not able to click it to seated URL… Just try…

http://hr.mrsa-info.cz

Thank you for contacting!

Please wait for our response for solution.

Thanks again,
      Sophie

Sorry, we also need your FTP info to resolve the issue.

Thank you,
      Sophie

Hi there.

Could you please give me FTP info, I’ll fix it for you.

Thanks for your waiting.

jxk
      This reply has been marked as private.
      jxk
      jxk

Hi there.

I was checked your problem, but In preschool theme. We don’t create images carousel. Because plugin visual composer has it.

Please check it again.

Thanks for your waiting.

jxk

OK, so where can I get support for this issue? How can I update Visual Composer, which was downloaded with the theme?

jxk

I can’t buy another licence for fix it 🙁 do you have any newer version of VC?

jxk

This is written in your theme:

Visual Composer plugin included – This theme includes the Visual Composer plugin, saving you $34.

But If I buy VC licence, I will have support and updates.. now I have nothing…

Or can I activate it somehow?

Thank you so much for using our theme.

About Revolution Slider. You do not need active or take care about that message active. You can update Revolution Slider with the license code. BUT, buying a theme which is bundled with Revolution Slider (like our themes) does not mean that you also buying a license for a Revolution Slider. The Revolution Slider come bundled with the theme files and you don’t have to buy or register it. We provide updates on a regular basis after we test the plugin for theme compatibility we include it in the latest theme version, you can find it in /plugins folder.

http://prntscr.com/ak4jhk

So you just don’t have a license key and can’t get automatic updates. You can purchased on there : http://codecanyon.net

We bought an extended license to be able include it in our theme, and we own only one license key (as well as in case with single license), theme buyers are not allowed to use that key.

To update our plugin include on our theme. Please delete current version then click re-install on top message about plugin requires. Thanks and let me know if you need another assistants!

Similar for Visual Composer.

How to update latest plugin:

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.