Home Forums Themes Support Preschool WordPress Theme Need to fix few issues with my theme.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

1) I want to change the “Cart” name on header to “Kart”

2) also in the 3 Services boxes on my website’s home page i change the “View More” to “Læs Mere” but it still shows View More. no idea why.

3) and in general i changed the whole website and woocommerce lang to Danish but i still find a lot of things in English.

if you click on login/registre link u will see all text in English… and also on many cart things and checkout still English. so can u please help me fix that?

Hi there,

You should install Loco Translate plugin or
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX5hh98fNkQ help you translate to your language.

Thanks.

hmm they suddenly changed. did u do that?

hmmm any chance to know which pages i am editing ? it’s just oo much to edit by that plugin.

Danish: Updated: januar 18, 2017 2:37 am – 0% translated, 1563 strings (1562 untranslated)

also afraid i would change something then break the theme…

Hello,

You should backup your theme before translate by that plugin.

Thanks for your waiting.

Yes i did the backup now working on the translating.

btw that will including translating the orange buttons too? anything else i should know about while editing ?

Hello,

I can’t fix it if I haven’t FTP info, Please send FTP info to me, I’ll fix it for you.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.