Home Forums Themes Support Bencher WordPress Theme wordpress beginner

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

I’m newbie with WordPress, I test your theme on my computer via WampServer. I try to do everything as your document’s instruction but I found that I can’t edit somethings such as
      1. Footer : I can’t edit text on footer, then it still show ‘BENCHER’ and its contents.
      2. I want to change ‘meet our team’ on Homepage 7 from 4 to 2 columns, but i can’t find how to edit.
      3. I want to edit submenu on the top of page (my account, wishlist, cart, etc.) but I can’t find how to edit it.
      4. I need to change the height of main menu but I can’t find how to edit it again.
      5 Can I edit theme with Dreamweaver ?

Sorry if my questions is look stupid because I’m newbie with WordPress.
      Thank you.

Hi,
      Could you please give me your Admin Login info? I’ll go to your Admin and check the issue.
      Thanks for being patient!

it’s not on web hosting, it’s on my computer for learning & testing.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us!

I’ll explain as following:

1. Footer

– Please go to Appearance > Widgets from Dashboard, you will see many sidebars. Please find the Widgets which contains Footer’s contents then edit them.

2. Meet Our Team

– Please go to Pages > Homepage 7 > Click on Edit button of Team shortcode and config the number of post to display.

3. Sub Menu

– Firstly, please go to Appearance > Menus and do as follow attached image below.
      – Second, please go to Appearance > Widgets and do as follow attach image below.

4. The height of the main menu

– Please go to Theme Options > Main Menu > Menu Padding.

5. Dreamweaver

– Yes you can. You can also use Notepad ++ or Sublime text.

Hope this clarifies your questions 😀

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you for your reply, I try to do as your suggestions

Meet our team : I changed to 2 columns but it’s not display full width, it’s display only half of the page.

Main Menu : I already changed padding but it’s still the same size.

I want to remove setting page icon on the left side too. How to do ?

For Submenu, I want to remove cart on the top right and keep only mini search on that position but I can’t do it.

I try to edit with dreamweaver but it’s stunned me, I don’t know where to edit homepage07 or any pages, what’s files should I go to edit ?

Hello again,

1. To remove the setting icon on the left side

– Go to Theme Options > General Settings > Show Box Style (turn it off)

2. To remove cart icon

– Put this line of code into Custom CSS:
      .wrap-mini-cart {display:none;}

3. To make ‘Meet Our Team’ good visual, please change this

4. To edit pages

– Please go to Pages > All Pages and edit by Visual Composer.

– To edit Header content, Footer content, WooCommerce Shop, etc… Please go to Appearance > Widgets

– To change Primary Color, Menu Padding, Typo, Shop/ Post layout, Title Bar, etc… Please go to Theme Options and remember turn the Less Design off before saving any changes here.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Thank you, I try to edit code with FireFox’s Inspect Element but it can’t be saved. I try to used Visual Composer but it can’t edit source code.

Can you suggest any tools that I can edit source code page by page ?

Hello again,

You can use any tools you like such as Notepad ++, Dreamweaver, Sublime text,…

Sophie

Please tell me which files that I should edit for homepage07, shop left sidebar, about us, contact, etc. pages ? I can’t find them.

How can I edit these elements ? How can I add new elements ?

Hello, I’m waiting your help.

Hello there,

To use Visual Composer elements or our shortcodes, please click on element that you want to add, then a setting box appears, you can config its contents then save settings.

We are support team and we just hold responsible for installing the theme, fixing bugs and some customization. Sorry because we can’t help you to get to know Visual Composer and WordPress. You can search GG or use our documentation.

Thank you so much for understanding!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Can you tell me which files that I need to edit your theme’s elements ? I will go to edit by myself.

Thank you.

Hello again,

You can find files in Framework:

1, framework–>include->vc-element: create a file.
      2, framework–>shortcode: create a folder

I think the Visual Composer has many many elements and we also created many shortcodes to use easily. If you would like to style them, you can use Custom CSS.
      If you would like to change code, I think you should be very careful.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.