Home Forums Themes Support Preschool WordPress Theme Woocommerce update problem

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi
      I am Priyanka.

I am facing some issues while updating woocommerce plugin. Whenever I updates woocommerce, I gets “Internal Server error” and all product pages goes down, we have to restore woocommerce backup in order to put site on working.

I am using pre school theme and Woocommerce update are working with twenty seventeen wordpress theme but not working with this.

Hi Priyanka,

Thank you for reaching us and sorry for the issue.
      This might come from the incompatibility of the theme and the new version of WooCommerce. An updating will be necessary for your site now.

http://prntscr.com/f6u2yy

Hello Sophie,

Thanks for reply. I have checked everything is updated according to above screen shot that you are share. But whenever I am trying to use updated version of woocomerce it showing me internal server error.
      But it working fine with default wordpress twentysixteen theme. It means some error in your preschool(woocomerce) template file.So I requested you to please fixed above issue in priority level.

Thanks
      -Priyanka

Hi Priyanka,

I’ve checked on your site and found that your current version of the theme is 1.5.2, while 2.0.0 is the latest version of our theme.

Please update the theme and see the result.

Here’s how to update the theme – just you need in case:

Updating the theme via WordPress is very similar to the install process via WordPress.
      Follow the steps below to update your theme via WordPress:

Step 1 – Log into your WordPress Dashboard.

Step 2 – Go to Appearance > Themes.

Step 3 – Deactivate the Preschool Theme by simply activating a different theme. Once you activate a different theme, you can delete the Preschool theme.

Step 4 – Delete the Preschool Theme. Do not worry, your content will not be lost!

Step 5 – Then simply upload the new “Preschool.zip” file in the Appearance > Themes section. Click on the Install Themes tab at the top and choose to upload the zip file. You have this step explained in section: Theme Installation via WordPress.

Hello Sophie,
      Hope your doing good!
      Thank you very much for helping me. I am getting another issue in internet explore
      and safari. On checkout page after filling all information when click on “CONTINUE”
      button nothing happen.
      We have so many Clint So Please fix the issue in priority level.
      I have check above problem in default preschool template but same problem occur here is link http://preschool.jwsuperthemes.com/checkout/
      42 mins.

Hi

I checked it for you.

it works properly

http://prntscr.com/fclilu

Thanks

Hello Robert,
      Thanks for checking above issue. But the problem still occurs on latest version of
      IE i.e(“Internet Explorer 11”),so it would be great if you can recheck the above problem
      in latest version of IE and Safari.

Thanks,
      -Priyanka

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.