Home Forums Themes Support Mariage – Business & Wedding WordPress Theme Woocommerce Templates are outdated

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

When will you be updating the theme to the latest woocommerce release?

Hi Beeswasp,

Thank you for your question. We’d released the latest version which is compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce already.

You can see it here: http://prntscr.com/f9i1v7

Hi,

I didn’t get that release. I had to manually update my version. Can someone take a look at this website http://www.futurevnetsja.com. Its loading slowly, some of the sections on the home page is not showing up, the shop page is also showing up blank. What can be done?

Regards

Hi Hi Beeswasp,

Just please give us your Admin login details. We’ll check it for you.
      About the updating, you will receive an email from ThemeForest informing you that there is an updating.

Thank you!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Beeswasp,

Sorry, I couldn’t login to your Admin. Please check the info and get back to me again.
      In additional, could you please take a screenshot of your last question? That would be more visible and I’ll support you correctly on what you need.

Thank you!

The following screenshot is in respect to my question

“NB. Some of the pages, especially the service item pages does not have the “Page Option” tab on them. This is preventing me from setting the top header, etc. ”

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Beeswasp,

I’ve just update your theme up to the latest version 1.6.0 already.
      About your last question, the service item is not a page but a post, so it doesn’t have Meta-box option.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them below.

Great, Thanks.

I have 3 more websites to build and I will be checking out the themes you have to offer.

How do I fix this header so that the title shows fully? See attached image. This is on the service posts.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Beeswasp,

You set it correctly on Theme Options but the result not correct.
      Just please leave your FTP login details on your next reply (remember make it private).
      We will get back to you on Monday to continue. Have a great weekends!

Hello! Your title is back.
      We recommend that you disable all your cache plug-ins (for example: WP Super Cache) while editing your site. And reactivate after you’ve done it all.

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.