Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme Woocommerce – Products page issues, variations not visible in cart

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I have a couple things I’d like to configure, and just need a little help.

1: On the cart page, customers are only seeing the product name of the item, not the variation.

2: In the shop, I’d love it to show the product name and price below each thumbnail, just like in the demo site. But the only option I seem to have is the hover effect one (not optimal for mobile devices).

Please let me know what I should do to fix these issues!

Hi gaberina,

Thanks for reaching us!
      Could you please give us your Admin info?
      We will check and resolve this for you.
      Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello? It’s been over a week with no response from you, and my client has had to survive their Black Friday sale with a sub-par website. A link to a tutorial will do just fine, I’d rather fix this myself. Just point me in the right direction.
      Thanks!

Hi!
      Please give us Admintrator account, so we can login and check it for you!
      We can not user dashboard with that account!

Sorry, I had removed admin privileges from that account for the sale, and forgot to put it back! It should work for you now.

Please let me know when you’re going to be working on the site, as I need to plan my work schedule around it.

Also, I think I found a work around for issue #2, so if you could please focus on the cart showing product variation names that would be wonderful.

Hi again,

We checked the Cart page, and I see it works well now.
      http://prntscr.com/hh2m11
      Please send us some screenshot to clearly!
      Thanks!

Yes, it’s working great for simple products. The problem happens when a variable product is in the cart. Customers are unable to see the variation name, which can be quite confusing. Please see the attachment for an example of how a variable product is currently showing in the cart.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Good afternoon!

Now you can see the variation in your carrt page. Thank you for waiting us!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.