Home Forums Themes Support Bencher WordPress Theme Woocommerce pages out of date. demo content out of date broken

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

This theme is pretty much dead and needs updated badly. Most of your wordpress files need updated. Product pages are completely broken and blank along with many other elements. Visual composer is wonky with image sizes in columns and there is little to no explanation in your documentation as to the set VC box styles, Page template styles, or theme option settings.

While your online demo looks fantastic I’m afraid I’ve wasted my money on this. This theme hasnt been marked as updated since 24 August 16. There have been MANY wordpress and woocommerce updates since then. Why have you not updated this theme if you plan to continue selling it?

Mind you I’ve also purchased the same theme for Magento. That too is a disaster.

Please update.

We are very sorry for the trouble. This thread appears due to the theme is not compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce. We are going to fix and update the theme, please wait for an updating email from ThemeForest.

Temporarily, we will install the version 2.6.12 of WooCommerce for your site. Once the theme is updated, you’ll receive an announcement from ThemeForest.

Sorry again for this thread.

Our documentation has attached links of Visual Composer and other premium plugins documentation. In other words, this is just the theme documentation. You will find the usage of plugins or WordPress on their documentation.

Thank you for your recommendation anyway, we will update the theme and its documentation regularly.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.