Home Forums Themes Support Bencher WordPress Theme Where to edit the slider description /slider title?

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

The slider on the landing page announces the next slider with the title ‘slide’. Where can I delete that description /title or edit it?

Thanks

Hello there,

Sorry I don’t know why but I couldn’t login your Admin site. I just see a white blank page.

http://prntscr.com/dt7che

If you can login, I hope this can help you: https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

Thank you for waiting!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Dear Sophie
      There were too many bugs on the website and unfortunately, issues could not be resolved within a critical time on your forum. We had to decide to delete the theme and kindly ask for refund.

Best wishes
      Melanie

Dear Melanie,

Sorry for the threads you are facing. We hope to have chance to help you out. Please make a list of bugs with screenshots and we will resolve all of them.

Now we can’t login to your Admin site so we don’t know where/ what bugs are. Maybe just for one reason, your site down completely. Therefore, please, show me the detailed bugs (with screenshots if necessary). If we are unable to resolve bugs of our theme, we will give you refund of course 🙂

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Dear Sophie
      You can see the list of bugs that we reported within our account in this forum.

We de-installed the theme since it caused us a delay and we could not trust those being fixed on time since there was a delay of the bugs reported via this account in this forum.

Please re-fund.

Thanks

Dear customer,

Sorry for telling you this!

We have supported you quite long time and now you give us a very general sayings about the bugs that you think we could not resolve?!

How can we know those bugs you said come from our theme or your host? How comes?

Please list them out and we will support you!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Sophie
      Yes, it took us as much time as it took you. But in first place there should not be that amount of bugs.

Therefore please refund.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.