Home Forums Themes Support Platonic WordPress Theme When importing data, images are not loaded

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hello from where you could download the demo images to gargarlas via ftp since with the importer is loaded all the content except the images

Nobody can help me??

This reply has been marked as private.

Nothing I still enter in options of topic I give you to import sample data and it remains loading I carry out the importation with the manual i do not load the images load all the conetindo i the images do not load them

Sorry, I already uploaded the images thanks

Great, Albert!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them below.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Hello, I reopened the topic because in the end with the importation tube problems because I duplicate the pages and I mount a lio in the web and reset the configuration of zero erasing all the pages i contents and installed again the subject and the plugins and from the Importer of theme options stays all day loading i do nothing and from the importer of wordpress I care about the connection but not the images giving the error that is giving many of here to the forum

You add this code to wp-config.php (themename/wp-config.php)

code: define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘3000M’);

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi thanks for your help but it turns out that i care about the pages i articles and others but i do not care about any image just the texts

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.