Home Forums Themes Support Blance – Clean, Minimal WooCommerce WordPress Theme When a product option is clicked the product image turns in to a thumbnail

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there,

When a product option is selected it turns the main product image in to a thumbnail. Any idea why?

Thanks in advance
      Tom

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting. You can disable all plugins and enable some plugins, which require
      active.

Maybe, it’s conflict some javascript from other plugins.

Hi there,

I have done this and the issue of the images and paypal express checkout not working when you aren’t logged in and have an empty basket still persist.

Hi again,

Sorry for keeping you waiting!

We still are finding the reason caused the issue.

Please give us some time!

We will be back later when have done.

Sorry for this inconvenience!

Hi there,

The Paypal Express issue has been resolved due to caching but the thumbnail issue still persists. It looks like it could be being caused in the file “wp-content/themes/fredafunk-child/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php”
      If you look for the lines 76-78 of this file, you’ll see that it’s checking whether a product has a thumbnail, then setting that thumbnail into the code. I’m not sure what exactly is triggering the thumbnail to then be displayed, but I think it could be in one of the theme’s JS or CSS files.

Hi again,

Sorry for keeping you waiting!
      For the being time, the latest Woocommerce version has some error.
      So please use the old version at this time. We will update WooCommerce in the latest theme version soon.
      Thanks!

I cant do that as the database had been updated for the new version of woocommerce so it may break the site which I cannot risk.

Hi again,

Because, this is error caused by the WooCommerce.
      So please waiting the latest version of this plugin. And then update it, your issue will be ok.
      This is a issue same to you, please see it.
      https://plugins.yithemes.com/yith-woocommerce-zoom-magnifier/product/yith-backpack/
      Thanks!

When you select an colour option on that link it changes the image correctly. So it doesnt have the same issue.

Hi again,

We’re only show you that the WooCommerce plugin has error now.
      So please waiting some time to update the latest version!
      Thanks!

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.