Home Forums Themes Support Blance – Clean, Minimal WooCommerce WordPress Theme Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I did a fresh install of the theme and Woocommerce. My Woocommerce products categories show with the following:

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/meneks5/ganimet.net/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php on line 409

Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /home/meneks5/ganimet.net/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php on line 409
      class=”product-category product”>

I uninstalled Woocommerce and installed again which did not help.
      My themes demo page home-4 is also like that.

I wşll appreciate your support in this matter.

Hello Mehmet.
      I fixed for you. Please check your site again.

Hello Loc;

Thank you very much for your kind support.

Best Regards;
      MG

Hello again;

I am having a problem on the following page.

http://ganimet.net/my-account/

May I ask you to help me?

Kind Regards;
      MG

I´m having the same problem, with the same page (home-4) how can I fix it?

“I did a fresh install of the theme and Woocommerce. My Woocommerce products categories show with the following:

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/meneks5/ganimet.net/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php on line 409

Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /home/meneks5/ganimet.net/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php on line 409
      class=”product-category product”>”

Hi digo25,

Sorry for miss message!
      Please open your ticket and send us Admin info.
      We will check and fix it for you.
      Thanks!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.