Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme Visual Composer update

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author

Do we need to purchase license for Visual Composer to get updates or will we get update when you update the theme?

If so is there an update to theme coming now that WP 4.6.1 is out?

Thx

Hi,

To update our plugin include on our theme. Please delete current version then click re-install on top message about plugin requires. Thanks and let me know if you need another assistant!

Here we go again — I’ve deactivated and deleted and then followed your instructions.
      Please delete current version then click re-install on top message about plugin requires.

The best update I get is 5.01 so I continue to get this statement — There is a new version of WPBakery Visual Composer available. View version 5.1 details.

Help please.
      Thanks

Hi there,

The current version is working well with WP version 4.7.3
      The latest version of VC isn’t still available on ThemeForest. We cannot download it now.

Whenever it is ready for us, we will tell you.

Thank you,
      Sophie

Thank you.

BTW what is the current version of AquaSpa? When I downloaded yesterday ( themeforest-11936164-aqua-spa-and-beauty-responsive-woocommerce) and went to install it tells me that this is an older version.
      I have 1.4.5

Regards
      Steve

[quote quote=4436]Thank you.

BTW what is the current version of AquaSpa? When I downloaded yesterday ( themeforest-11936164-aqua-spa-and-beauty-responsive-woocommerce) and went to install it tells me that this is an older version.
      I have 1.4.5

Regards
      Steve

[/quote]

I have resolved this matter, but I have another item and I will start new post.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi there,

The current version I mentioned in previous reply is of VC – 5.0.1
      The current version of Aqua theme is 2.0.0

For the footer background, could you please give us your Admin + FTP info?

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi there,

Only the footer layout 3 & 4 will get the background working. Color not working at all. Sorry for this.

You can also change the footer layout from white to dark in Metabox.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Yes, I should have explained more clearly.

Here is the Metabox: http://prntscr.com/emwljy – We use it for a specific page. This is different from Theme Options – for all. If you leave it empty, it will get from Theme Options settings.

– When you set in Theme Options > Footer > Background image (if you want it is color, please fill color on an image then upload it as an image), this will be applied for header layout 3 and 4.

– When you set in Theme Options > Footer > Background image/ color for the rest header layouts, they will not be applied.

If you feel the old version is the best for you, you can definitely revert. Something on your site is not compatible with the new one. Something not working correctly. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance. We will assist you in every cases.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

While awaiting your response I decided to do exactly that.

When you set in Theme Options > Footer > Background image (if you want it is color, please fill color on an image then upload it as an image)

this will be applied for header layout 3 and 4

I was actually able to use option 5 also.

I made a jpg of solid color and uploaded to media. Using the “Global” and uploading the file I have fixed the problem.

Something on your site is not compatible with the new one

Yes obviously something is causing a problem – I can change using my localhost build. I’m going to close this thread and call it resolved. I honestly don’t know what the cause 0f the problem is as everything is a carbon copy of my localhost site.

Thanks for your assistance.

Sorry for that.

We will make the theme better with more functional options.

Thank you so much for reaching us.

Good Evening —

There is a new version of WPBakery Visual Composer available. View version 5.4.2 details.

And now I’m back with another problem with updating WPBackery VC.I have version 5.2.1 of VC. My theme version is 3.1.5 using Aqua Child.

Followed the video — deactivate > delete — then when I reselect Plugins as shown in video nothing comes up to show there is a plugin update. Therefore site breaks and I have to restore site from backup. I’ve tried 3 times already.

I’ve Refreshed page – logged out, rebooted computer, cleared browser cache etc.

As an addendum — I have NO problems when updating on my localhost.

Help, thanks,
      Steve

Hi papaSteve,

Please send us your Admin login details!
      It seems like you changed it. We can’t login to your site.
      Waiting for feedback from you!

Hi papaSteve,

We updated the Visual Composer version 5.4 for you.
      If something wrong, please get back to us!
      Thanks!

Hi!
      I notice that one of the files has lost its content. I fixed for you.
      Next time You just delete it and reinstall it!
      Thank you for contact us!

Viewing 24 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.