Home Forums Themes Support Preschool WordPress Theme Visual Composer not updating. Theme not working properly

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi There,

I trust you are well.

I have just purchased and successfully installed the pre-school theme However, I cant seem to update the visual composer plug in and as such the theme isn’t functioning properly. I receive this error message -“The following plugin needs to be updated to its latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Visual Composer”

Consequently, i receive a notification that “automatic update isn’t available for the following plugins – WPBakery Visual Composer and WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options – shared on wplocker.com.

Please kindly provide some assistance as i need to get this up and running asap.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Samuel

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi There,

Further to my previous query. I can see on the home page, that my home page titles (home, about us, blog, shop etc) is displaying at the footer and not the top of the page.

Could this be associated with the Visual Composer not updating properly?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Samuel

Hi There,

Just a final follow up to my queries as above. I’m not sure if this has to do with the visual composer and woo commerce production options not updating accordingly or if its something else? But on every page, there seems to be distorted product images at the top right corner of every page and I can’t seem to fix it. I have attached a screenshot of my home page as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Many Thanks

Samuel

Hi there,

“distorted product images at the top right corner of every page” => Please upload an attachment again!

About other issues, we’ve fixed already!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for your quick response and also for your assistance with solving the other issue.

I think I have solved the issue with the distorted product images as this was a widget option which i’ve now deleted.

You have such excellent customer service.

Thanks again

Kind Regards,

Samuel

Hi there, I have the same problem…

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.