Home › Forums › Themes Support › Financial – Business and Financial WordPress Theme › Various and Child Theme
03/10/2017 at 9:40 PM #4130
Hi there, thank you for this amazing theme.
I have some little issue:
1. I can’t find a way to change primary and secondary color. Styling options and single page options seems not to work.
2. I’ve imported the demo content but the main menu was imported multiple time.
3. I’ve read in documentation about the child theme, but I can’t find it in the downloaded zip
4. Visual Composer works only on backend and not live front end why?
That’s it for now, thank you!
03/11/2017 at 8:15 AM #4131
Thank you for using our theme.
– To save any changes on Theme Options, please turn on Less Design first.
On each page, you have Metabox options: http://prntscr.com/eihubj, you can set Primary Color, Header Layout, Logo for each page.
– I see your main menus is correct now: http://prntscr.com/eihwgs. If not, please take a screenshot of the issue.
– Sorry we haven’t released the Child Theme yet. We will announce you whenever the Child Theme releases.
04/12/2017 at 10:31 PM #5062This reply has been marked as private.
04/13/2017 at 10:07 AM #5067
Sorry to hear unexpected news.
I think I also need the login details to your FTP.
04/13/2017 at 2:34 PM #5076This reply has been marked as private.
04/15/2017 at 8:20 AM #5112
04/21/2017 at 4:54 PM #5254
Hi Sophie, much thanks for you help.
Now I have a new weird issue.
Not logged in user in some page can’t some blocks and I really don’t know why?
Take a look here: https://veniceinvestmentgroupltd.com/chi-siamo/
As you can see the block appears to be there but ivisbile.
Could you please help?
04/24/2017 at 3:14 PM #5304
04/24/2017 at 3:22 PM #5305
Mmmm no, I think this is not the problem because Really Simply SSL is already installed.
Seems mostly the problem occurs with block with animation.
05/05/2017 at 8:09 PM #5525
Hi guys, still waiting for your help 🙁
05/05/2017 at 10:41 PM #5526
I found out something inspecting the code and the css.
The class .wpb_animate_when_almost_visible has an opacity set to 0 and using custom css I set it to 1 but clearly this is simply a trick for something that doesen’t work.
However, under it I have a similar problem that I can’t solve this way.
Here we’ve the class .owl-carousel with a display:none rule because probably is deactivated with the animation loading. Here I can’t simply change it with a css trick because I’ll loose the carousel effect.
I hope this can help!
05/06/2017 at 5:09 PM #5536
Hi guys, I had to put my website in coming soon mode. Please use the credential above to access and inspect it.
But remember that the issue happens only for not logged in user 😉
05/10/2017 at 9:10 PM #5638
Hei there, any news?
05/11/2017 at 10:58 PM #5672
Fixed by myself, I would have liked some help 🙁
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.