Home Forums Themes Support Cayto WordPress Theme URGENT PROBLEM WITH CAYTO THEME

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

We need help with the following items that aren’t been reflected on the site with the configurations we are doing.

1. Our store is configured with the “Colombian Peso” as its main currency. Since this site is available to ship to globally, we want the buyer to know that the price us in COP “Colombian Pesos”. We want the COP to appear before $ in all the store, in every product, and the check out and payment process. We found woocommerce has a way of doing that by adding a code to a certain php file.

Change a currency symbol

this would be the code:

add_filter(‘woocommerce_currency_symbol’, ‘change_existing_currency_symbol’, 10, 2);

function change_existing_currency_symbol( $currency_symbol, $currency ) {
      switch( $currency ) {
      case ‘COP’: $currency_symbol = ‘COP$’; break;
      }
      return $currency_symbol;
      }

We did it just like they said but it does not work. We erased the code just in case it created any conflict.

*They do the example with AUD, we need it with COP

2. On the Shopping Cart/Checkout page, after filling the shipping info and pressing Continue, the next step “Payment” loads at the bottom of the footer. We want it to load at the top so that the costumer can review his info and input his payment option in an intuitive way instead of having to scroll up.

3. In the same section, we are trying to fix the correct translation of 2 phrases. In the shipping and payment info it says “Resumen de Pedio”, it should say “Resumen de Compra”. And in the payment info it say on the button “Realizar Pedido”, it should say “Realizar Compra”

We appreciate you answer on this problems. Thanks

Please follow the video tutorial below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVUmkoL6PEU

I changed

3.Can you give me your text picture this other language we too far

Hey,

Thanks for the reply! Now about what you asked. In “” I will answer your comments.

Loc Nguyen wrote:

“The link about is very blurry. And he is changing US dollars to GHC. He even used some gh#126 code. I dont know what I should imput for COP (Colombian Peso). Right now the site shows $120.000. We need it to say COP $120.000. Can you please help us with this? Dont understand the video solution that was provided.”

I changed

Thank You!

“I am attaching the picture that contains the text location and the tranlation we need. But also know this, we havent touched the code or site settings since the day you do the updates. The site was working fine until that day. After finally getting the reply to our problems we are getting a code error above our header: Notice: Use of undefined constant WPLANG – assumed ‘WPLANG’ in /home/mentalsports/public_html/static/ext/woocommerce-es/woocommerce-es.php on line 116. It also apears in the administrator. What is this about? We havent touched language code or settings in a long time.

We se that one of the translation requests was made. The other is still missing. Also the site seems really unstable. The quick add to cart is not working. And the payment process and cart info are not loading. Anything with the cart is not working fine. The day before you helped us it was working just fine. We havent touched any setting or code today. What happened? I attach the image. This is a critical error for us right now.

Thanks for the help, and hope you can find the solution to the problem above. We really need to get this site up and running.

We have been waiting for a reply for 2 weeks and now this happens.”

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hey,

Thanks for the reply! Now about what you asked. In “” I will answer your comments.

Loc Nguyen wrote:

“The link about is very blurry. And he is changing US dollars to GHC. He even used some gh#126 code. I dont know what I should imput for COP (Colombian Peso). Right now the site shows $120.000. We need it to say COP $120.000. Can you please help us with this? Dont understand the video solution that was provided.”

I changed

Thank You!

“I am attaching the picture that contains the text location and the tranlation we need. But also know this, we havent touched the code or site settings since the day you do the updates. The site was working fine until that day. After finally getting the reply to our problems we are getting a code error above our header: Notice: Use of undefined constant WPLANG – assumed ‘WPLANG’ in /home/mentalsports/public_html/static/ext/woocommerce-es/woocommerce-es.php on line 116. It also apears in the administrator. What is this about? We havent touched language code or settings in a long time.

We se that one of the translation requests was made. The other is still missing. Also the site seems really unstable. The quick add to cart is not working. And the payment process and cart info are not loading. Anything with the cart is not working fine. The day before you helped us it was working just fine. We havent touched any setting or code today. What happened? I attach the image. This is a critical error for us right now.

Thanks for the help, and hope you can find the solution to the problem above. We really need to get this site up and running.

We have been waiting for a reply for 2 weeks and now this happens.”

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hey everybody,

We deactivated the woocommerce es plugin and solved the error line code that was appearing atop the site and in the administrator. We also updated all the plugins. This appears to have solved the error with the shopping cart we where getting. What we are getting is something that other people, with other templates are getting since the latest update of woocommerce:

Notice: WC_Cart::get_cart_url ha quedado obsoleto desde la versión 2.5. Utiliza wc_get_cart_url en su lugar. in /home/mentalsports/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3831

Please! Some help with this. We couldn’t find the line that needs to be replaced en the function.php.

Before any problems appear, you have previously installed any plugins. Your theme seems to have lost the default ajax of woocommerce

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.