Home Forums Themes Support KitGreen – Modern Kitchen WordPress Theme URGENT HELP Pls: Kitchen theme – cannot change menu spacing or height.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there,

Please need to know how to edit the menu bar (not the drop down) height and extra white space. I am not able to find it. we are customization the theme. thx

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi newbee,

Thanks for reaching us!
      To change the height and space for the menu, please use CSS to do that!
      You can add the CSS to Custom CSS. (Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS)
      If you have any trouble, please back here with us!
      Thanks!

CAn you please tell the file name and location. I tried everything.

CAn you please tell the file name and location. I tried everything.

CAn you please tell the file name and location. I tried everything with it.

I see on this support page that when I scroll page, the menu bar becomes a bit smaller. how to achive this effect? thx

Hi again,

Could you please send us Admin info?
      We will assist you to do that.
      Thanks!

Ok I was able to fix it. when i try to check out the ‘edit cart’ is not easy to find. its a small link with no button. how can it make it more visible? I want to place edit cart on the final check out page? How to do that? i want a big bold button with edit cart on the final page of check out. Also how do i remove the qty columns? Thx

Hi newbee,

Please send us Admin login detail!
      We will assist you to resolve the issues above.
      However, about the problem to place edit cart on the final check out page, it is custom.
      So sorry! We can’t assist you to do this. Because it is different from our design.
      Looking forward to hearing from you!

Why you made edit cart in such a small link which is hard to see? I spent a long time trying to update cart. Why not add a big button on the final order page to edit cart? 99.9% of the sites show edit cart on final order page.

Hi newbee,

Sorry!
      That is our design. And we haven’t had the plan to change this yet.
      And please send us Admin login detail!
      We will change the ‘Edit Cart’ link to bigger for you.
      Thanks!

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.