Home Forums Themes Support Noraure WordPress Theme URGENT: ALL PRODUCTS NOT SHOWING / ERROR CODE VISIBLE FOR EVERYONE

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hello guys!

I am in big trouble.

I have updated a couple of plugins and now your theme goes crazy.

All products are not accessible and there is an ugly code visible on the main site. Also it goes very slow.

Please help me as soon and efficient as possible since I just sent out a press release to the medias about my new collections. Terrible if the site is then down, since this can ruin my business 🙁

Please help!

In case you need access to my FTP, I already share the informations with you on this topic: https://jwsuperthemes.com/forums/topic/quick-view-eye-linking/

Thanks guys for your prompt help.

Just checked it once more…it seems the whole shop is not working anymore 🙁 I could start to cry.

I really really hope you have a fix for this.

In my panic I also just saw your theme ETHAN that I do like a lot.

If I buy it, could you then immediately set it up for me? Taking over all the content from the current one?

If so please let me know and I will buy it.

Hey guys

Would be great if we could have that fixed within the next two hours. Cause till then most Europeans aren’t browsing 🙂

Since you are writing that an answer can take up to 1 day, I really looking forward to your answer before the day is over. (Which is very soon)

Since it already took last time weeks to get my problem solved and days to hear from you, I just decided I will buy a theme from an other company with better support.

So this case is closed

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.