Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme Theme update and the demo data

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

There are several problems for using this template.
      1. haven’t updated the Woocommerce.

When I installed the plug-in, we have to manually update the woocommerce. But it’s very time consuming.

2. Error of Importing the demo data.

The interface is not same as shown in the video and the video is very confusing. There is no “Unyson” button in my back end (I used windows system). So I have to use “import” at the theme option to import the demo data. Unfortunately I have waited for several hours, but it did not finish yet. (I used Godaddy service). Finally, I failed this step.

This may be the design error. The designer may want users to download the contents of the all templates (over 10 templates in this theme). So it takes very long time to down load these contents. I saw many users had such problem. Actually, the designer shall let the users to choose which one or two they need and then the users just download the corresponding demo data.

3. When I choose the “word press import” function at the tool section to import the demo data, it also failed. The returned error is Internal Server Error. I don’t think there are some problems at the limitation of the php setting up. But have no idea how to resolve this problem.

Can you update your demo data video and help us to fix up these problems?

Hi again,

Because you use old theme version.
      So you can’t import the demo data by use Unyson plugin.
      And we have updated the latest theme version for you already.
      Please try to import here.
      http://prntscr.com/j5qqr1
      If something wrong, please back with us!
      Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.