Home Forums Themes Support Petta WordPress Theme Unable to Install Petta

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Folks: I am unable to install the .zip version of Petta. It acts like it is uploading and then says “Are you sure you want to do that? And offers to retry. It does not however install.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi dalerdiesel,

Thank you for reaching us and sorry for the issue.

If you meet an error message “Are you sure you want to do that?”, it is high time please checked some values on ftp:.hataccess for smooth importing:

php_value upload_max_filesize 1000M
      php_value post_max_size 2000M
      php_value memory_limit 3000M
      php_value max_execution_time 300
      php_value max_input_time 300

These values need to be upgraded by your hosting provider if they are low than standard.

Then get back to me with your Admin login details. I’ll assist you to install the theme and import the dummy-data for you.

Folks: We were able to install and the theme seems to work fine except we are unable to update the logo. I go to the theme options and change it to Dr. Dale’s logo and it just keeps displaying Petta logo.

The forum has information about running an update or reinstalling. I certainly don’t want to reinstall if at all possible to avoid.

See attached screen shot.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Dalerdiesel,

Thanks for contacting us! Please give me your Admin + FTP login details. We’ll assist you resolve this problem.

Thanks!

Thanks. I am glad to get this response. I am having a temporary set of credentials setup for you. Is there a secure email to send to rather than posting in an forum setting?

Hi Dalerdiesel,

You can give me your information at this forum. We’re assurance security for your information which you offered. You can check at Set as private reply checkbox below:

http://prntscr.com/fwymiq

Thanks!

Hi Dalerdiesel,

You can give me your information at this forum. We’re assurance security for your information which you offered. You can check at Set as private reply checkbox below:

http://prntscr.com/fwymiq

Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Dalerdiesel! Welcome back!
      But I can’t log in with this info, please check again.
      – With FTP info, we need FTP server, FTP username, password, port(if you don’t use port 21)
      – WP Dashboard login is incorrect
      I am waiting for you!

Have a nice day!

This reply has been marked as private.

Good morning!
      I can access FTP but the WP login does not seem to be correct.
      You can change the logo now!
      We recommend importing dummy data, you will easily customize.
      If you have any problems, please come back to us!

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.