Home Forums Themes Support AutoPro – Car Dealer WordPress Theme Troubles with showing product pages

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

We are creating new products and offers, but the products list shows not aligned products boxes and often with products in sales we get a php error with product attributes class not found.

Hi elisatoscano,

Thanks for reaching us!
      Could you please let us know more detail?
      And please send us some screenshot for clarify!
      We will fix for you on the next Wednesday.
      Because we have a traditional holiday long three days.
      Sorry for this delay!
      Hope you can forgive us!
      Have a nice weekend!
      Thanks!

Returns a Fatal error:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WC_Product_Simple::get_available_variations() in /web/htdocs/www.ilmionoleggioauto.it/home/wp-content/themes/autopro/woocommerce/loop/sale-flash.php:15
      Stack trace:
      #0 /web/htdocs/www.ilmionoleggioauto.it/home/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(211): include()
      #1 /web/htdocs/www.ilmionoleggioauto.it/home/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(918): wc_get_template(‘loop/sale-flash…’)
      #2 /web/htdocs/www.ilmionoleggioauto.it/home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): woocommerce_show_product_loop_sale_flash(”)
      #3 /web/htdocs/www.ilmionoleggioauto.it/home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
      #4 /web/htdocs/www.ilmionoleggioauto.it/home/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
      #5 /web/htdocs/www.ilmionoleggioauto.it/home/wp-content/themes/autopro/woocommerce/loop/loop_content_shortcode_grib4.php(12): do_action(‘woocommerce_sho…’)
      #6 /web/htdocs/www.ilmionoleggioauto.it/h in <b>/web/htdocs/www.ilmionoleggioauto.it/home/wp-content/themes/autopro/woocommerce/loop/sale-flash.php</b> on line <b>15</b><br />

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

The theme doesn’t show the add to cart button.
      Please i need fast solutions for all these troubles. I need it to be all done this week to go online.

Please can you send me the changelog when it’s all done? Thanks in advance

The offers sliders doesn’t show the product features

Attachments:

We changed the header layout through the “Theme Options” in backend, but doesn’t affects changes.

Hi again,

We fixed this for you.
      Please check again!
      If you have any trouble, please back here with us!
      Thanks!

Hi again,

We fixed this for you.
      Please check again!
      If you have any trouble, please back here with us!
      Thanks!

We have troubles with search widgets in shop section. Doesn’t show all manufacturers, and if you select one, this one doesn’t filter the model to search.
      Please don’t substitute files, with new ones, because i have translated and corrected bugs.
      Don’t hesitate to contact me for anything you need.

Where do i need to write manufacturer inside the backend? It’s difficult to understand

Hi again,

Could you please send us some screenshot for clarify?
      Thanks!

As you can see i can’t see aligned products

Attachments:

Here aren’t shown all manufacturers, for example Volvo isn’t shown. We have written everywhere the manufacturers but we have not understand where we need to write these ones.

Attachments:

Do you sell/provide customization service for this theme?

Hi again,

It seems to you changed the Admin info.
      So, please give it for us once again!
      We will resolve these issues for you.
      Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

We fixed the error at the Shop page for you.
      And to show the values that you want to display at the Produttore field, please create these products and fill it into this field.
      http://prntscr.com/jkkyjm
      If you have more question, please back here with us!
      Thanks!

Thank you for your fix, but images in shop gallery are not aligned till today(as you can see in 2nd page in category “vetture”, and some like other one.

In search filter, void filled fields show results(as in transmission).

In Produttore field, same names ar repeated more and more times.

Thank you in advance, best regards

Hi elisatoscano,

1. We fixed it for you.
      2. Because you have one product only inputted the spaces at the Transmission field. So it displayed at this field.
      http://prntscr.com/jkz9i2
      3. We can’t see the values were repeated at the ‘Produttore’ field.
      http://prntscr.com/jkz7uz

In the product category pages, the products are not aligned, i have uploaded the images more times in this thread.

Hi again,

Please check this issue once again!
      If it still exist, please back here with us!

Viewing 21 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.