Home Forums Themes Support Fitness WordPress Theme trouble with my site

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, i purchased and installed Fitness theme, initially it worked fine, but now I see correctly only the wordpress backend because if i try to see the website preview, I only see a blank page..

If i change theme I can see the website pages instead…

I need help a fast as possible 🙁

Thank you for using our theme and sorry for this thread.

Could you please give me your FTP info? Please set next reply as private reply. I’ll check and get back to you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Your FTP info do not exactly . Your theme could be missing some files during installation . we can install the new theme for you was not

I did not understand … anyway now the FTP is working for me…

The theme was working fine when I installed it, then I tryed to import the sample data, and the error occurred..

I need help to go on working on this website as soon as possible..

I tried to reinstall the theme and now in the theme preview I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 93 bytes) in /web/htdocs/www.selfdefenceschool.it/home/wp-includes/meta.php on line 838

Now I made it, the theme works, but the sample data import never ends running and imports LOTS of duplicates ….

no replies??? i am tryng to build the site, but this theme does not seem to work very weel … lots of things does not work

Hello there,

You seemed to not complete the import process. If you agree, we will re-install the theme and import demo data for you. This means every changes you’ve made so far will disappear. If so, please copy the changes into Custom CSS or in the Child Theme > style.css file before re-installing.

And the very first thing you need to do is to increase these values up: http://prntscr.com/du2de8. Just contact your host and ask them to do it.

Please get back to us to inform the result and confirm if you agree to re-install the theme or not.

Thank you so much for your patience!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.