Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Eve

Hi,

I am currently on version 1.2.1 of your theme and am receiving notice to update WPBakery and Revolution Slider plugins. Can you please tell me:

1. Does your latest theme V1.2.2 have the most recent versions of those plugins?
      2. How do I update the theme and/or plugins without losing my data? I am using a child them.

Thanks very much.

Hi,

How do I update the theme and/or plugins without losing my data:
      To update our plugin include on our theme. Please delete current version then click re-install on top message about plugin requires.
      How to update the latest plugin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhAHwvRK8uM

Please, buy extra your support. Paradise 2.0.0 updated 04 new home. Please, keep old version.

Thanks and let me know if you need other assistants!

Eve

Just to confirm.

You are telling me NOT to update to the latest version of your theme, but only install latest plugins.

When I delete the existing plugins will I lose my work or will it still be there when I reinstall the latest version?

Hi again,

You won’t be lost the content if you only update the plugins.

In case you customized lots of parts on your site. It can be losing some content when you updating the new theme version.
      You should back up data to more certainly before update the new theme version.
      Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.