Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I have been following your instructions on installing the demo data and so far it looks nothing like the demo. I would like to use homepage dark layout 05. Your instructions show a “theme options” tab on the wordpress admin and I do not see this on my install. Here is the current home page:

http://duvalldesigns.com/natureseye/

I also, do not see the products for sale on the demo homepage as well. I would like to get this working exactly how homepage dark layout 05 is and then make my adjustments. I can provide user login if need be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you for reaching us.

Could you please check the Admin site again? It seems to not work.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

The site is up on my end. Do you need the login details to the admin? I want to use a dark look throughout the website and get the template working properly as the demo. Thank you

This reply has been marked as private.

That is my login for support. I am kindly asking for a refund as this theme is way too complicated to even get the demo to work properly. A general admin user would never be able to figure out the way your theme works. Thank you

Could you please verify the login details to your Admin site? We are still unable to login.

You can also check these values by yourself, recommended PHP configuration limits are as follows:

max_execution_time 1200
      memory_limit 128M
      post_max_size 32M
      upload_max_filesize 32M

Get back to us with the correct login info, we will install the theme & import the dummy-data for you.

Thank you for your patience!

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.