Home Forums Themes Support Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme Theme files do not include required plugins and demo content

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, I would like to understand how is it possible you do not provide required plugins and demo content to this theme?
      It is a really rough down break of Envanto rules. You sell an item which is not working.
      Return my money or provide an explanation why your documentation for this new theme is actually Aqua theme documentation and where I suppose to get all the content widgets and required plugins for this theme?

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Soppa91,

This is a link localhost: http://prntscr.com/go7h3m So, we can’t login with that info.

First, install and active all require plugin. Then watch “One Demo Import – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme” video. All demo content will import easy.

Please, let us know if you have some questions.

Hi Soppa91,

Our theme tested One Click Demo Import carefully.
      First, install Paradise 1.1.0 and install all require plugins. Recommend active all.

Please, sure active Unyson plugin. This is problem “how to use”.
      How to use one click demo import: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjiPvlew3KU

Please, let us know if you have some questions. We will assist you.

P.S: Please, watch my video, you didn’t use One Click Demo Import from video.
      Unyson > Backup & Demo Content Active . and use Demo Content Import . I am ready send to you before.

Our theme tested One Click Demo Import carefully – it is a lie.

You do not test carefully anything at all.

First of all, you messed up the versions, and after I bought the theme you provide the version without plugins and demo content.
      I can easily prove it because I still have the first archive. And you better to accept that and do not play like it never happened.

Second of all your documentation is lame. Big time. And I can easily prove it because your documentation has no word about necessarity of Unison plugin and its import extension, and more than that your documentation leads me to do “one-click import” in the wrong place. The only video you send to me afterward provide the right instructions but again how you going to blame being wrong? Me following your lame documentation, or YOU providing lame documentation with the theme? I am sure answer is obvious.

And third thing. Your “Our theme tested One Click Demo Import carefully” still doesn’t work. Now I have a new problem with import. Screenshot attached. I have the same issue on two independent fresh WordPress installations.
      You can play “Everything is fine” as much as you like, but for me, it is as easy to prove that your theme is not ready, with lame documentation and import not working, so you do not provide product as you promised in the description and you broke not only your reputation under Jwsuperthemes but also Envanto marketplace. Shame on you, instead of accepting the problems you hiding them making me full.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Thank you for feedback. But really, we checked importing carefully. Because you are importing from local. Maybe, memory limit and max_execute_time low.

Please, increase memory limit to 256M or 512M.

How to increase memory limit: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/increasing-the-wordpress-memory-limit

How to increase max time limit: http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-fatal-error-maximum-execution-time-exceeded-in-wordpress/

Then use one click demo import again.

Do you have a hosting? If you have a host, please install and try to use it on a host. You can send admin login to us. We will login and assist you.
      You can’t send a localhost login to us. We can’t login because it is localhost http://localhost:8888/it-girl/ that mean, you only can view from your PC.
      You should use a host.

One again, I sure our theme done perfectly. It is a true. Why must we lie?

You are a client and the client is always right. But don’t mean you can tell some coarse words to us. We are trying to help you.

Please, try increase memory limit to 512M , maxtime limit to 180 and import again. This is problem “how to use”.

Final, please calm down because we are assisting you.

Guys, you are really funny. I am telling you your theme not working, you keep telling that everything is fine. Whatever you saying it is not fixing reality, you theme still not working. I made 8 attempts to make it work, all of them with passed theme hosting requirements check (such as file_size, max_execution_time etc) and all of them with fresh WordPress installation. Nothing works. More than that, I use different PHP versions and even different servers. And the result is the same – your theme does not work.
      My last try, I will provide you access to my hosting, and you will try to make it work if you want it to. Please give me your email for me to share access to my hosting account.

Hi,

You should setup a host and install Paradise theme. you keep telling that everything is fine. Yes, I say: 1-Click works good and checked carefully. Please, send WordPress admin login (not WordPress admin localhost) to us.

We will check and assist you.

Hi again,

I can’t log in to your site. Please check it.
      http://prntscr.com/gprh6s

Thanks!

Yes, and by the way, I am going to raise the dispute on ThemeForest tomorrow, so I need your answer on my refund request, are you approving it or are you decline it?

Hi,

The 500 internal server error is host’s problem.
      I recommend you should contact your host to resolve it.
      And please check PHP version. It should be 5.4.x. or greater.
      http://prntscr.com/gpryt8
      Ensure that any CGI or Perl scripts have at least .755. permission. Please, sure 755 permissions folder and 644 permissions file.
      Please resolve this issue firstly. And then, We will install and import the demo data for your site.

Regards,

Ok, thank you guys, I appreciate your help.

By the way, I am taking my words back about PHP versions, seems to me you were right about it. I switch to 5.6.30 and it flies. So one of your mu-plugins requires 5.6.X somewhy.

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.