Home Forums Themes Support Fitness WordPress Theme Theme Compatibility | Latest WP version 4.9.8 and Plugins plus Guttenberg

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Team, Quick Question
      Wondering about compatibility of theme with latest plugin versions included.
      Rev. Slider is continually freezing up my browser and wondering if the update will resolve my problem.
      Also – Will the theme be compatible with the new WP page editor – Guttenberg?
      thanks

I removed Revolution-Slider – de-activated and then deleted – in order to attempt an update.
      From documentation – to upgrade Plugins requiring a product key that come with the Theme.
      But the Plug-in is now not available – ie. This theme require these plugins to work properly – Slider Revolution.
      Can you please supply or advise how i get this back.
      many thanks

Hi ridehigh,

We can’t go to Dashboard.
      Could you please check this account?
      And this template haven’t used the new WP page editor – Guttenberg in this time.
      We will consider to update it in the future.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi ridehigh,

Sorry! We still can’t login to your site.
      Could you please double-check for us?
      http://prntscr.com/l16h0l
      Hope to hear from you!
      Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi ridehigh,

I can see that you have updated the Revolution Slider plugin successful already.
      http://prntscr.com/l1hrw1

Hi Hoa (i was away from my computer yesterday).
      No – it is not the latest version. I had to install an older version from another of my sites (that is also needing an update).
      Can you please update the Plugin or provide me with a Download link and I will do it.
      The old method (provided by JWS) of deleting the plugin – and then on Dashboard > Updates ‘Recommended Plugins from the Theme author’ options no longer seem to be occurring with updated WP versions.
      thanks

Hi again,

Please follow this video to update the plugins! (Revolution Slider or WPBakery Page Builder)

Thanks!

I tried this – and Is why i wrote to support. Deleting it doesn’t prompt the Plugin Install.
      I don’t get the message _ “This theme requires the following plugins”
      Tried logging in and out a few times after deleting plugin, and still no prompt to install Revolution Slider.
      Try it and see!!!

Hi again,

We have just updated the new version for you already.
      http://prntscr.com/l1y55k
      Please check back!

Thanks – Perfect.- While you are there – could you please update Advanced Custom Fields Pro and Visual Composer/WPBakery Page Builder also. so that I do not encounter the same problem again- where I am not prompted that ‘This theme requires the following plugins’ Thanks in advance

Hi ridehigh,

We updated the plugins above for you.
      Please check back!
      If you have any trouble, please back here with us!
      And if you happy with us, you can leave a review on ThemeForest.
      We will grateful about that.
      Thanks!

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.