Home Forums Themes Support Bencher WordPress Theme Testimonials glitches

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi –

When I replaced the dummy data with my testimonials the entire design broke, and even effected the rest of my landing page design.

Can someone please explain how to upload testimonials without crashing anything?

Support, before responding, please try uploading testimonials and see how it effects my landing page. For some reason only one testimonial (written by tara s.) appears normal. I had to delete the others.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks!

Hi,

I can create a testimonial successfully!
      http://prntscr.com/hcq6fo
      Please choose the Testimonial Categories. And set a featured image for each of the Testimonial.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you so much for your help!

I figured out that I couldn’t just replace the “visual” part of the text but I also had to update the “text” in order to receive the same design.

There are however two testimonials (and I want to add more) that aren’t appearing live, even tho I added a Testimonial Categories and set a featured image for each of the Testimonials.

Please have a look at Whitney Riegel Mooney and Jill F testimonials and let me know what i’m doing wrong because their not appearing.

Thank you!!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Never mind, I figured it out!!

My mistake, I had to change the view from 3 to 5.

Thank you so much for your great support.

Hi Austemarie,

Great! Wish you would have a beautiful & functional website.

If you need our assistance again, please open a new ticket. And if you are happy with us, please give us star rating.

Thank you so much for all your hard work with us :-*
      Kind Regards,

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.