Home Forums Themes Support Aqua Joomla Template Template doing strange things

• This topic has 21 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Gary.
Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author

We are running the latest version of Joomla with all latest stable updates to addons and joomla itself.

Aqua Template Ver is 1.2

Pagebuilder was updated to V2.0 and now the template is doing some strange things. The support from pagebuilder is saying it’s the template.

So need support on this please.

Contact me via email for super user and site access.
      Site is not public yet.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting. Pagebuilder was updated to V2.0 and now the template is doing some strange things. The support from pagebuilder is saying it’s the template. Maybe, you only install Aqua Template.

Please, send admin login to us (Set as private reply). We will check for you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

You can edit slider in the demo. Please, send some screenshot + note to us.

Edit to do what??? I sent you screen shots of what it’s doing after page builder was updated. So something is amok after this.

Updated revolution slider to see if that was the issue and the same thing is happening.

You never answered as to update of the template.

Another issue is with the menu, it seems it gets stuck not being able to select the submenu or return from a submenu to the top category. If you click another element of the menu it works, meaning it goes to the page refereed too.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry, to be honest, we still do not understand what you are meaning.

About Revolution Slider, our site use some images just for demo, you can use them or change them as you wish.

About Menu, hope this helps: http://prntscr.com/dclkko. If not, please explain more in a short way (a screenshot of detail would be better)

We updated quickstart joomla cho 3.6.4. Template is still 1.0.0 version.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Ok, let me see if I can make this clearer. I sent you the links and screen caps in private.

I used the demo slider and then modified text and graphics.

I updated page builder to the latest stable build. After the update this is when the problem started. We then updated the revolution slider to the latest revision to see it this would help and the problem remains. Heve the helix core was updated, still problem remains.

The slider of that page randomly scatters about the page as seen in the screen shot provided and the hard part is it is intermittent, meaning it can happen in a few secs or in a few mins.

Menu issue. Simple, visit site, click on submenu all products under boutique then click boutique and you will see what I mean.

Hi,

About unite slider: please, try to create a new slider and add text, graphics. It’s related to how to create a slider. So, updating helix or page builder doesn’t relate to a slider.

Try to create a new menu and choose it http://prntscr.com/dd1snn

Only 2 clicks and your site banned me: http://prntscr.com/dd1rdy

Your ip is unblocked.

Hello there,

May I ask you how your site is going?

Thank you!

Hi,

Our template is compatible with Pagebuilder 2.x(Please, update it). We checked and assist many the client. who use Pagebuilder 2.x

Our template use Vituemart.
      API Google need to update new. So, you can replace google map files : templates\aqua\sppagebuilder\addons\gmap

Have a good day.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Gary.

We understand you are facing some troubles. Same before we explained about revolution slider or page builder 2.x.

About revolution slider, you can use an old slider or create new sliders. The updating of version doesn’t affect old slider or break sliders.

When you create new responsive sliders, you can follow plugin document.

Pagebuilder in our template is a free version. The user can update premium pagebuilder 2.x. I’m sure it works on premium.

If you have some trouble. Please, send some screenshots and related link to us. We will check and assist you. Have a good day.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us!
      This template uses VirtueMart. HikaSHop is an extension of E-commerce and you can definitely use it.

If you have any troubles with the template, please give us screenshots of the issues, we will assist you. If you would like to use any other extensions, sorry we are incapable of helping you. In this case, you can hire a freelancer to help you more and for later.

Until now, there is no one who complained about the updating page builders new version 2.x.

Once again, thank you for your understanding!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

3 months and no answer, what the heck is wrong with you people?????

Viewing 19 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.