Home Forums Themes Support Petta WordPress Theme Submenu Type and other custom menu settings do not get adopted by system!

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

when I create a new menu in the WordPress-Design-Menu section, it doesn’t save the “Submenu Type” or any other custom setting respectively. (See the “Landing Page” menu on the site)

That’s annonying because I would like to have the Submenu Type “Standard Dropdown” for all my new menues. And of course the Column Menu, Custom Width and other parameters would also be fine to have.

The old menues, which were set up during importing the sample date work, but I’m afraid to delete them, because I suppose, that when setting them up again, the Submenu Type “Standard Dropdown” would have been gone forever.

Thx for your fast help.

Greetz, Hannes

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us! Could you please give us screenshot(s) of the issue?
      Thanks again for your patience!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Sophie,

sorry it took me so long to answer, I’m really busy at the moment.

Attached you will find the two screens. One pointing out the correct menu type “STANDARD DROPDOWN” and one pointing out the wrong menu type, which is constantly overwriting the correct standard dropdown format when setting up a new menu.

I’ve also given you the login details for an admin login, when setting up this support ticket. If you have not got it, pls. drop me a line.

Thx & Greetz,

Hannes

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Update:

I`ve imported another theme (Passion). When importing the contents, it set up new menues and when switching back to the Petta-Child, the menues where shown in the correct format.

But when I again started to add a new menue (Portfolio – last menu item), it again is not displayed in standard dropdown format, but in the same other default format as before.

So I don’t know why and how to fix this.

Pls. help.

Greetz, Hannes

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi there,

Beside Admin, we also need your FTP info to fix this issue.
      Temporarily, you can move the last item to previous position, it will get the correct style.

I’d recommend you:

http://prntscr.com/edsv82: It’s better to remove this item, it only shows the shop/ product…layouts for the visitor to know that the theme has something like this.

http://prntscr.com/edsvp1: There are two items the same. Remove one of them.

Thank you,
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi there,

Temporarily, please fix the issue by moving the position of the last item which has drop-down menu. We are still finding the cause and will fix it soon. I’ll get back to announce you.

Thank you,
      Sophie

Hi Sophie,

what’s the matter with the menu now? I need to finish the site.

Can you give me a status please!

Thx & Greetz,

Hannes

Hi there,

The footer won’t get the correct style if there are too many items and sub-items as well. We will fix this drawback in next version.

I’m sorry for this and thank you for your patience!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

And when will you release this next version?

I need to know, to plan the project.

Greetz, Hannes

Yep, we will do it.

And I’ll get back to you to announce this information.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Sophie,

thx for your reply and the confirmation, that you will do it. That’s for sure.

But I definitely need to know until when this will be solved/done, because I need to tell something to my customer, who is already kinda impatient! Please!

Thx & Greetz,

Hannes

Hi Hannes,

I’m very sorry I cannot tell you the exact time for it. We have to collect some bugs and fix them, then update the theme. We also have to wait news from Review Team of ThemeForest.

Once the new version is released, you will receive a notification email.

Thank you so much for your patience!

Hi Hannes again,

We fixed it already. Now you can start your project!)

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.