Home Forums Themes Support Kazron – Photography WordPress Theme Stuck on some issues on Paradise Theme – can you help?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there

I am new to this forum.

I recently purchased the Paradise theme. I downloaded and installed the demo content onto my domain http://www.hayesbeautyspot.com. I have been updating the contents but I have stumbled across some problems with the content that I cannot seem to resolve. I would be really grateful if any of you kind people could help me to resolve these please.

I have checked with the helpful content guide which shows a lot of how tos but I cannot find it in there. The site is for my beauty salon.

The problems are:-

1. How can I change the text colour on the buttons to be black – its currently white and clashing with the colour I have changed on the theme. I need all the buttons for make an appointment etc to be black.

2. The little icon under some of the headings for example “Welcome to Hayes Beauty Spot” is still lilac colour from the default colour. How can I change that color to be consistent with the light pink theme colour that I have chosen?

3. Can the email address and phone numbers be active – for example when people click on them, can the phone give an option to call the number and can the email address open up an email to send?

4. HOME page has a blank drop down underneath – I can’t seem to get rid of this – can you tell me how I can do this please.

5. After the social icons at the top of the page there is a line divider at the end – is it possible to remove this line?

6. On the HOME page there are $ amounts underneath the pictures of the services – I cannot see how I can remove these – can you tell me how I can remove these $ prices please. I don’t want them in there.

7. HOME page slider has tabs on each side of the picture, can I remove these? – I only want the one picture on the slider.

8. Under TREATMENTS page, there are the services, and each of the services has got the spa center image and appointments section in those pages and I cannot update it so that it is Hayes Beauty Spot. I couldn’t find where this is located for me to update it – can you let me know where this is please.

Any help would be gratefully received – thank you in advance for helping me.

Kind regards
      Kezi

Hi again,

Thanks for reaching us!
      Please send us Admin login info!
      We will import the demo data for you once again.
      And please read the document to know how to custom this theme.

If you have any trouble, please back here with us!
      We will assist you.
      http://docs.jwsuperthemes.com/paradise/
      Thanks!

Hi there – thanks for replying. I’m don’t know what a BBCodes are and how to do that – I am not experienced in updating websites. I bought the theme, downloaded the demo onto my domain and then updated the content to suit my business. However the issues I have listed are problems I cannot resolve.

Thanks.

Kind regards

Kezi

Hi Hoa

Thanks for your reply. I already downloaded the demo content and then updated my website with my own content. The issues I have listed are ones I cannot resolve how to do.

Kindest regards
        Kezi

Hi again,

So could you please send us Admin login detail?
      We will check and guide you to resolve the issues above.
      Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.