Home Forums Themes Support Blance – Clean, Minimal WooCommerce WordPress Theme Store Products Disappeared from store. Still on individual product view.

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hi. I am changing the format of the store columns and now none of the items are appearing on the store tab.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi again,

Please let us know what did you do before that!
      Thanks!

I just changed the column in the store options from 3 to 2 because I only have two products and changed the size of the feature image to match and then it is gone. I can see the code for the store page is gone but when I went to add it back it did nothing. All the other woo commerce pages are working just not the store.

I also tried to create a new store and add woo commerce options from the wp bakery and it does not work either. The products won’t show up.

Hi so I have some updates.

The entire store went blank when I did an affiliate product and did not add a price. It took away all the products. When I put the price as $0.00 it made it and the other product appear. I want to put just message to request pricing and not put a price because the price is expensive. Is there a way to do that for the gold metal bracelet?

Hi again,

We resolved this issue for you.
      Please check it again!
      Thanks!

Awesome. Can you tell me what you did so that if I ever have to do that again I can fix it myself?

Hi again,

We edited some code line.
      So if you have this issue again, you can get back here.
      Have a nice day! 🙂

I understand that but we only have 6 months of support so I would rather know the solution myself.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.