- June 4, 2019 at 4:08 PM #19275
I have purchased a and downloaded the Paradise theme for my website but I am not very tech and have come across some problems. I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me resolve these.
The problems are:-
1. WP Bakery came with the theme and now I can’t update it without it wanting me to purchase it. Is this normal? Is there anything I need to do to update?
2. I need to change the button colours to a darker pink and the writing on those buttons need to be black but I cannot find anywhere to do this.
3. I want to insert a form in a page called “Sign Up For Offers” and I want to link it to mailchimp email list but I cannot do this on my site. I know how to insert a new page on the menu but I am struggling in adding in the form that links to mailchip. Does anyone know a way of doing this?
4. Can the email address and phone numbers be active – for example when people click on them, can the phone give an option to call the number and can the email address open up an email to send? Currently the header ones can but the footer ones can’t
5. HOME page has a blank drop down underneath – I can’t seem to get rid of this – can you tell me how I can do this please.
6. After the social icons at the top of the page there is a line divider at the end – is it possible to remove this line?
7. I have lots of testimonials which i set at 20 but on the testimonials page it only shows 4 of them. How do I get all my testimonials to show?
8. The mobile version of my site contains “Paradise” logo instead of my one on above the menu page – do you know how I can change this? The main site is not showing Paradise logo.
9. Does anyone know how I can get rid of the breadcrumbs so they don’t show?
Any help would be gratefully received. Thank you!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.