Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme Slider Revolution Update & not showing

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I updated Aqua Spa to 3.1.2 tonight. a 2 part question:
      1 -I see there is update for Slider Revolution — I deleted then went to Appearance > Install Plugins and Installed and activated still shows Slider Revolution 5.4.5.1 with new update available.
      2 – with new Aqua update Slider does not work on front page.

Help please.

Update

problem still exists for item 1 can’t update!
      solved problem for item 2 – I rebuilt the slider. a PITA but it worked!

Hi papaSteve,

Thanks for contacting us!
      Firstly, you can install all the plugins and activate them.
      http://prntscr.com/ges5gn
      And then, you can try to update the Revolution Slider once again.
      If something wrong, please contact us.

Thanks!

First off thanks for quick response.

Now with regards to installing and activating the unneeded plugins — I have not used those plugins since building this particular site and everything has work flawlessly. I have had this site up and running for over a year. I have even updated Slider Revolution and Visual Bakery with NO problems.

This time however Slider Revolution won’t update to version 5.4.5.2. I’ve followed your procedures for updating certain plugins >> Deactivate, Delete, Reinstall and Activate.

To say that I need to install unneeded plugins makes no sense. As I said in my previous post I solved the first problem of Slider Revolution not working — I had to rebuild the slides. But the plugin doesn’t update.

Lastly — To satisfy your request — I installed and activated all as you required — Slider Revolution is still version 5.4.5.1 — It is not updating to 5.4.5.2

Hi! we has updated it on our host! You can do it again to update Revslider plugin.
      Thank you for your patience!

That fixed it.
      Thank you.

Hi! You are welcome!
      If you have any problem, please back with us.
      Have a nice day!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.