Home Forums Themes Support Noraure WordPress Theme Site is breaking from latest major version of WooCommerce v3.0.1

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, The Noraure theme is breaking if the Woocommerce plugin is updated to their latest major update v3. Here is a report log.

Thank you I love the theme so much and hope that it will always be updated. I just paid to extend my lic. Thanks again!

Your theme has a woocommerce.php file, you will not be able to override the woocommerce/archive-product.php custom template since woocommerce.php has priority over archive-product.php. This is intended to prevent display issues.
      Overrides noraure/woocommerce/archive-product.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/cart/cart-totals.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/cart/proceed-to-checkout-button.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/cart/shipping-calculator.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/checkout/form-billing.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/checkout/form-checkout.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/checkout/form-shipping.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/checkout/review-order.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/checkout/thankyou.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/content-product.php version 2.6.1 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/content-product_cat.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/content-single-product.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/loop/loop-end.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/loop/orderby.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/loop/pagination.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/loop/price.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/loop/rating.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/loop/sale-flash.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/external.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/price.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/rating.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/related.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/share.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/additional-information.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/description.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/title.php,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product/up-sells.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
      noraure/woocommerce/single-product.php

Sorry for the problem. We are going to update the theme.

Thank you so much for your message which reverts to us about this. It will be fine soon.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

I am having same kind of issue… my website is showing blank pages except home page.

http://bb.oso.nyc

When do you think problem will be resolved?

Any rough timeline will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
      Omer Arslan

We are very sorry for the thread.

We are going to try to update the theme which will be absolutely compatible with the new version of WooCommerce plugin. Temporarily, please share your Admin Login details with me, I will install the previous version of WooCommerce instead.

Meanwhile, please wait for an updating email from ThemeForest!

Thank you so much for your patience.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

Okay, done!

I install the version 2.6.12 of WooCommerce for your site temporarily. ThemeForest will announce you by an email when the theme is updated.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Any news on the update?

Kind regards, Alex

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reaching us.

We are still waiting for news from Theme Forest about releasing the update.
      If you need it now, I’ll give you a link download below.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Sophie,

A link for download will be most helpfull.

Regards, Alex

Hello Sophie,

Please give me direct link as well… My project is on hold due to this WoCommerce update…

To Omer Arslan and Alex,

Sorry, because you won’t see my private ticket here, so I’ll send the download link to you via email. Please send me your email address, I’ll reach you right then.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Sophie

I got the same problem on a site already online.
      Could you provide the link to downgrade WooCommerce pulg-in?

Thanks
      Nicola

… I can provide the access to the site if necessary.

Hi Sassonico,

Thank you for your message. Just please give me your email address and I’ll send you the download link for the theme update.

For the WooCommerce plugin, once you update the new version of the theme, then you can update this plugin as well to the version 3.0.3. After all, the compatibility will be fine!

If something wrong comes to you after having updated the theme, please drop me a line below with your details to your Admin + FTP site.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Sophie

this is my email [email protected]

Thanks
      Nicola

Is it correct that You didn’t send the link yet? Or am I just impatient.
      Greetz, Alex

Hi Alex,

I’m sorry I had sent you email the last two days but wrong address. It is my fault when I copied your address carelessly. I do apologize for my carelessness.

And I just sent you email already. Please check your inbox.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.