Home Forums Themes Support Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme Site crash after installing demo content

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, just purchased the theme, installed it along with all suggested plugins, changed PHP settings to conform with the requirements of the demo content installer, started importing/installing demo, after 3-4 minutes i got just an exclamation mark and white screen.

Help?

Thanks

Please find some screenshots attached. It crashes the website after “Database restore” step.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Apparently the jwstheme-option plugin is the problem. With it disabled, everything works well, the import, demo content, etc. Once I activate it, crashes the website.

Apparently, that plugin doesn’t work with PHP7. As soon as I switch to 5.6, it works.
      Funny, I was confirmed pre-purchase that the site works with PHP7. I guess you guys have to update your plugin soon.

I’ve switched hosting, reinstalled wordpress + paradise theme, imported demo content, now i get this:

Fatal error: Switch statements may only contain one default clause in /home/nouveaut/public_html/wp-content/themes/paradise/framework/presets.php on line 28

Runs on PHP 7.x.

Disabling “Less Design” in Theme Options while in 5.6 fixes that.

Hi,

Thanks for reaching us!
      Could you please give me FTP info?
      We will check and fix it for you.

Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

Your site is alright now.
      Please check it!

Thanks!

Hi, I had to change hosting due to a server upgrade, and now I’m getting this error when importing Demo content:

Failed to create tmp table _fwbk_nt_w3tc_cdn_queue. Unknown collation: ‘utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci’

It stops after “database restore” showing this error.

Thanks,
      Dan

Please turn off the w3 total cache plugin when importing content

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.