Home Forums Themes Support Petta WordPress Theme Sign-in BUTTON on MENU

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us!
      I’ve enter text of Sign In/ Sign Out into WooCommerce Account Sidebar from Appearance > Widgets.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

hi, thank-you but I am sorry:
      I can see your code in the widget but I can’t see the SIGN-IN button in the page..:(
      Is necessary to have the profile builder plugin activated, right?

I tried to activate also the plugin “profile builder” widget LOGIN and I attached the result:

What is wrong then? I am in despair..
      Also the pluginin should creat a log in /log out page..and I can’t see none of that.
      Wait for indications, you already have my codes to enter. Thanks!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi, still waiting for an help on that! The solution and code you inserted in widget it’s not working! How can I make appear the SIGNIN BUTTON exactly as it is in your demo? Thanks

Hi there,

Sorry for late replying! We are on traditional holidays. Please share us your sympathy. Thank you!
      We will get back to you on February 1st and assist you resolve this issue.

AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi,

Do you have some custom peta theme?

Please, update peta version 1.0.2, copy CSS into Custom CSS.

Hi, happy yo hear that there’s a new version! What CSS i have to write? I will download it and write back.

By the way by now I don’t have any ‘custom petta’ theme;) what do you mean by that?

Hello there,

He means that is the way to save your custom so far before updating the theme to the latest version.

Thanks!

Hi, I hope you can help me on this one:
      I purchased the theme through Theme Forest and I can’t see a new update of your theme. where I can find the update of the theme?
      Normally Theme Forest sends me an email when a new update is released. I didn’t receive any from Petta so I am a bit lost on that…
      About the css are you suggesting to copy all the css. file inside Custom css box once I have my new theme?
      Still I am waiting an answer on the SIGN IN BUTTON..

Thanks.

Hi,

Please, backup your theme. We will check and install the theme for a test. Do you have any custom code or not yet?
      About CSS, you can copy into Theme Options Panel > Custom CSS. Please, let us know when you done. Because it works on our host. Please, let us know if you have custom code.

ok, thank you! I will do it this afternoon and write you back to give you the go!

This reply has been marked as private.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hi, I took this morning to make the petta-theme update and I am now a bit frustrated because nothing happened.

I will give you some screenshots if that can help, again.

and.
      you didn’t answer about the woocommerce advice I told you in my previous message, thanks.
      http://www.espacioanimal.net/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-status

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting. Our support team doesn’t support to check bug or custom your code.
      This is your site: http://prntscr.com/e6cr04

Our demo site : http://prntscr.com/e6crce

We also tested and config before reply to you.

About version WooCommerce, a template is old version name 2.6.0 update 2.6.3. It doesn’t affect to function.

Thank you for taking your time with my questions. I appreciated. I don`t really understand how my code can be different, because I didn’t change but I will try to figure it out. Thanks.

Viewing 16 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.