Home Forums Themes Support CoCo WordPress Theme Sidebar widgets don't work on mobile

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Hi guys,

I have 2 issues with Coco, one of them is really urgent.

1) I have the woocommerce categories widget on the sidebar for the shop page. Turns out it only works on desktops. On smart phones, you can see the list of categories but none of them are clickable. You simply can’t click and select any categories if browsing the site on a mobile device. For a quick test, I’ve REMOVED the woocommerce folder from coco (to revert back to woocommerce defaults) and the widget will then work just fine. This issue is really urgent as it prevents customers from finding products on their cell phones.

2) Coco has a nice effect when you hover over products on the shop page (shows a visual clue of the product you’re hovering and shows the wishlist and quickview buttons. I need a way to DISABLE this effect so I can enable the “flipping” of images. This shop sells shirts and we need to show front and back when hovering with the mouse. Can you please let me know where I can “disconnect” this feature so the image flipping works?

Thanks!

Hello there,

Thank you so much for contacting us and sorry for the thread you are facing!
      Now I need to check your account to find out the issue. Could you please give me your Admin + FTP Login info?

Thank you for waiting for our response!
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Sophie,

Any news about this?
      Thanks.

Oh sorry for missing your news! Please accept my apology! I’ll ask a developer team to check the issue right now.

Thank you so much for being patient with us!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Could you please send a screenshot to make the issue more clear? We checked and did not see any problem.

Please, take a screenshot on mobile and send to us. We will assist you.

Hi Sophie,

Unfortunately a screen shot is not gonna help. You have to try it on a mobile to see the problem.
      Load the shop page on a mobile, then on the side bar, look under the categories. Try to click ANY of the categories. You will see nothing happens. The click doesn’t work.
      Now try the exact same on a computer and it will work as it should.

Hi Sophie, just in case, here is a screenshot. You will notice the sidebar comes at the top.
      Look under “Categoria”. You have 2 categories there: camisetas and polos.
      When you click in one of them, you should filter out products on the selected category.
      On mobile devices, when you click on the categories, nothing happens. No filtering occurs.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi lenineto,

I have fixed for you. Please check it again.

Thanks for your waiting.

Hi lenineto,

I have fixed for you. Please check it again.

Thanks for your waiting.

Hi there,

I’m glad you fixed it. Do you mind telling me what the problem was and if you replaced any files?

Also, I still need an answer for question #2 on this ticket. Here it is again for your convenience:

2) Coco has a nice effect when you hover over products on the shop page (shows a visual clue of the product you’re hovering and shows the wishlist and quickview buttons. I need a way to DISABLE this effect so I can enable the “flipping” of images. This shop sells shirts and we need to show front and back when hovering with the mouse. Can you please let me know where I can disable this feature so the image flipping works?

Thanks!

Hi Lenineto.

When I hover over products on your shop page, I don’t see any effects.

Please give me some screenshot about this problem, and FTP info.

I’ll fix it for you.

Thanks for your waiting.

Hi there,

I’m sorry, I forgot I’ve changed some template files on the child theme trying to accomplish that. The login details you asked are already on this ticket.

I’ve restored the theme’s original files so you can now see the problem. I can’t send an image coz the problem happens “on hover”, but just hover your mouse over any product on the shop and you will see the effect (its the theme’s default visual effect for hover).
      I need to disable that effect so the shirts will flip and show the back (the fipper plugin is already installed).

Also, please don’t forget to let me know what you did to fix the problem on mobile. This way if it ever happens again (on an update or something), I will be able to quickly fix it.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Any news about this? Its being almost a week and I haven’t heard from you.

Thanks.

Sorry for late replying!

We are going to work on your issue now. Please wait a while, we will be back!

Thank you so much for being patient with us!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi there,

Please config it in theme option, If you want to more customize about your site, You should going to css option and insert your code at here.

http://prntscr.com/dit2k6

http://prntscr.com/dit414

Thanks for your waiting.

Viewing 15 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.