Home Forums Themes Support LaForat – Gardening WordPress Theme Shop Page displaying incorrectly

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

How do I get my shop page to show up the way it does in the demo? It looks nothing like it. Please note that I’m not able to use the Customize Woocommerce Shop plugin because the API key link does not work and the site for the plugin is offline.

http://laforat.jwsuperthemes.com/shop/

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bump. I need to make this site live tonight if at all possible so I need to get this shop issue corrected.

I’d also like to add that the sidebar is set to display for the shop page and the single product pages in the theme settings but the sidebar isn’t showing on any of those pages.

I’m looking forward to getting this resolved. Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments:

Scratch my comment about the sidebar on the invidual product pages. I have that working now.

Hi! I do it for you!
      Thank for waiting!

Thank you, Huynh. But what did you do so that I can fix it if it ever goes wrong again?

And could you tell me how to remove these category boxes from the Shop page (see screenshot)? I can’t find a way to turn off that option.

Thanks,
      Sara

Attachments:

Hi!
      We fix it on update version, so you will not see it again!
      To remove these category boxes you can change setting here: http://prntscr.com/gvw3e5
      And select “Show product” only.
      You are welcome!

Thank you! When will the updated version be released? My client is going to ask me about these alignment issues and the site needs to go live no later than tomorrow morning, unfortunately.

And On the Shop page, the title defaults to the name of the first product instead of “Shop” or some other title. Is there a way to manually set the title in the area under the header?

Attachments:
Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.