Home Forums Themes Support Noraure WordPress Theme Shipping Table rate won't update

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I’m having a problem with an update of the shipping cost with Noraure woocommerce theme.

When choosing the destination and press “get quotes” The total cost of the shipment updates but not the shipping table rate.

How can I fix this?

I’ve included a picture with this. On the picture the table rate inside the blue square doesn’t update and the total cost inside red square works fine.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Thank you for cotacting us. We checked on your live site. Did you remove these code?
      Please, send FTP info via private reply. We will check and assist you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello! I would like to enquire any updates with this issue?

Best regards,
      Vilkkas

Hi guy,

Please wait for the update, we will release it soon without this issue.
      And please clarify your above question a bit more specific?

If you have any other questions, please feel fee to post them below.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Hello, My site also has this issue and I also have many customers every week that call me and tell me that when they put in their address on the checkout page that it doesn’t display a rate. I have tried this myself and 1 out of every few times I can see it not calculate the rate even after adding the full address. Is it possible to have the rates auto refresh anytime the state box is entered or changed, if it refreshed any time you touched the state box it should never get stuck and not calculate the shipping cost. If you want to see these issues on my site as well Live Rock for Sale
      Thank you very much, I Love the Noraure theme! Hopefully these 2 issues can be worked out soon, thank you again.

Hi Arcreef,

I’m very sorry to hear that the issue hasn’t gone even though I got your news from April 8, 2017 at 07:50. I’m sorry again for this.

I’ll send you a download link for the update via email. My private reply here is not visible for you because there are 3 different participants.

The compatibility of the theme and the WooCommerce plugin version 3.0.3 will be fine once you have the theme updated. Just please give me your email.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Vilkkas,

Would you like to try with the update of the theme? It will be compatible with the WooCommerce plugin 3.0.3 version.

Because we are waiting for news from ThemeForest about releasing the update, therefore, I’ll send you a link download via your email.

If this is ok with you, please tell me.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Hello Sophie,

Thank you very much for your reply. I’m very interested in trying the new update.

Best regards,
      Vilkkas

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.