Home Forums Themes Support AutoPro – Car Dealer WordPress Theme Severe problems with the functioning of search bar.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi, it’s me again. I know i time writing and asking for help, and the team has supporting me but in this moment the things start going bad.

The situation it’s very complicated because im losing a client for this site.
      Well, the thing most important of the web site (search bar) is not working for nothing well, it’s true the support team help me fixing the last problem what the bar search had but this method of search isn’t normal for the users.

I can’t believe the brand field doesn’t have connection with the model field. I mean if i choose whatever brand doesn’t show me the correspondent model of that brand, even i can’t believe this search bar don’t have a normal order like alphabetical, the same thing with the years fields, i mean don’t have order of descendent or ascendent years.

Im writing this beacause it’s not normal, what im told you are normal conduct of search for any user, have a normal order, a normal logic.

When i bought this template, before i tried the template and i saw the example of search bar and inmediatly i see the the connection of the fields, i saw the brand Porsche had the connection with the Model field, even viewing the year field. I can’t understand this not work using the real template, because all sites of car dealing have like a normal code of functioning, what it’s the most important, of the type of filters of search. This filters so many times are connected, i reviewed a lot of web sites of cars of many countrys and it’s the basic filter search what every site of this kind have. I bought this template for that reason. Really i need help and resolve this big problem or i don’t know what i will do whit this because my client (and i understand him) don’t want have the web site. The plugin of Zoom doesn’t work well too and for that reason i deactivated this and after that i start seeing bad the display of product especially the slider of product.

Really this is very important for me, help me for real or give me some solution.

Thanks, and i will be attentive to the answer.

I’ll add some pictures for example what was my expectations and the demo version of this template.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Here the photos of the templates

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.