Home Forums Themes Support Preschool WordPress Theme revolution slider not working

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

hi I have uploaded the theme, installed and activated plugins, imported demo, I only see blank

screen. Pages can ONLY be edited with WP editor but not with VISUAL COMPOSER. Pages do not show when

viewed. PHP version on the servier is 5.6.30.

NEXT
      I have deactivated 2 woo commerce plugins, and that solved the problem with visual composer,

HOWEVER, none of the imported revolution sliders works, the plugin is activated, and all sliders

imported and showing, but non of them displays on the page.

NEXT

I have figured, that out of all revolution sliders only homepage 04 works, BUT ONLY when REDUX

FRAMEWORK is DESABLED otherwise, no sliders work with redux off or on.

I understand that I need REUDUX active for the theme to work properly, so what would be the solution

for the slider to work??

Hello,

I fixed for you, Please check it again.

Thanks

Thank you, yes, can you please do the same for the mirror site at http://www.centreforece.ca
      same user/password.

We provide support for only one site. Sorry but this is our support policy.

Thank you for your understanding!

If you need to know how Robert fixed the problem, he will post the answer below.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Yes I need to know how to fix the problem, so please post the answer.

Hi

You just delete revolution slider and reinstall it again.

Thanks

Have deleted and re installed, that did not help. No change. Any other thoughts?

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.