Home Forums Themes Support Vineyard WordPress Theme Request for Refund

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

It has been impossible to modify the content of this theme as seen in the demo.. there are many bugs and I cannot expect to always ask developers to modify the code with this unstable bugs.. it is not the point of a theme.

As I wrote friday by email I request a refund as I do not wish to use this theme.. trying to fix all these bugs is delaying completely my development. I will begin work now with another theme.

Among the bugs:
      Top menu icons are not clickable sometimes. It is not working in mobile. I appreciate that it was fixed after my previous request in the homepage but it was still broken in inside pages. Sometimes in the computer it was also not clickable or you had to hover around for the correct part of the image in the menu to find the link.

The slider does not show added image layers in Safari, Chrome or mobile. It only appeared in Firefox.Previously reported

The Shop page with grid3 or more has gaps where there should be products sometimes..it looks really bad. It seems someone from your team that came to work on the other stuff also saw it and changed it to grid1 as an easy fix but i do not want it like that.

If the page background is changed to a different color sometimes part of the menu glitches to white in mobile.

Errors in blog page and product page sometimes and other

The documentation overall is very lacking compared to other themes I have worked with and it becomes very hard to costumise anything by yourself without having to ask for support.

Please let me know how to proceed with the refund process.

Best regards

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Please, let us know your detail problem (admin login + some screenshots + relate link). The most of problem is how to use. We will check and guide to you.

Some of the problems are in prior posts. Some screenshots posted in this post. At this moment I am not interested in trying to fix the bugs.. I am already moving on to work with a different theme.

I would just like to proceed with the refund.

thanks

Hi,

I viewed 3 topic from you. Some issues related to how to use slider. Problem come with a functionality and third party plugins. You should read document from that plugin and build new slider.
      https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation

Another problem, our support team checked and fixed it for you.

i did view the documentation of add-on and look for similar problems but the add-on people are not required to help me as the add-on was embedded in your theme. Again, the slider revolution problem is one of many and I request the refund or I will ask Envato to review matter for refund.

thanks.

Hi mate,

This is problem slider. Problem come with a functionality and third party plugins. You should follow document plugin and create new slider.

You can’t connect to us and request a fix because a new slider, which you create error.

Our team only fix sơm bug relate theme.

Hi,
      I have problem with The Brand Theme.
      The main menu overlap the shop widget.
      This is the Link of my Web
      http://khizro.com/product-category/women/accessories-women/bags/

Please give me solution

Hi spiderstudiospk,

Please open your ticket and send us Admin login detail!
      We will check and fix this for you.
      Hope to hearing from you!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.