Home Forums Themes Support Noraure WordPress Theme Remove ecommerce functionality (and replace with wishlist) and other small fixes

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I need to remove whole ecommerce functionality on my website with noraure theme installed. Do you have any suggestions?
      I don’t need price, avaiability, ratings and other eshop common things, to be displayed on my products pages. Maybe, if necessary, I could substitute ADD TO CART with ADD TO WHISLIST.

I also have a problem with custom color selector in themes settings. I changed the color under STYLING OPTIONS but it does not affect the front-end. Do I have to change it manually for every class of the theme via CSS?

I’m experimenting another big trouble with menus, those appear different on every page of the theme whitout specific reason. I want them all to be the same I have set in homepage, now there are at least 3 set of different menu on my pages.

Thanks fot your support in advance.

​Solved the problem of the colors via custom CSS ​ and the problem of the menu via single page setting.
      Still need support for ecommerce functionality removal

[quote quote=3781]​Solved the problem of the colors via custom CSS ​ and the problem of the menu via single page setting.
      Still need support for ecommerce functionality removal

[/quote]

Partially solved the problem of the colors via custom CSS and the problem of the menu via single page setting.

Still need support for ecommerce functionality removal and styling settings not working

Hi there,

Sorry for late replying.

You can definitely remove E-commerce functions as well as its style from the theme.
      By removing Woocommerce folder and deactivating Woocommerce plugin, some shortcodes which are related products will disappear, too.

Thank you for your patience!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Thanks! Still trouble with color I put in styling settings that does not display in front end. You have my admin login in previous message, please check it out

I managed to find out where the problem is.. Your theme does not change and apply anything I set in theme settings page. As example styling colors are not applied, custom CSS is not applied (I am now using an external plugin to get my code working). I need this problem to be fixed asap because i’m running late on my work due to this problem.

I also need support with YITH plugin..I can edit the quickview like the demo only if I have a premium license. How to have it working as Premium? is it included in theme license I already bought on envato as it should (not specified anywhere it is not included)

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.