Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,
      I just realise that when you click on any product a 500 Internal Server Error appears.
      The other pages work fine, it is just the products single page.

The Error says:
      “Internal Server Error
      The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.”

I don’t know how to fix this.

Thank you in advance for your help,
      Maria.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Lang Atholl,

Thank you for reaching us.

The problem comes from the incompatibility of the theme and the latest version of WooCommerce plugin. To test my saying, I’ve deleted version 3.0.3 of WooCommerce and install the old version 2.6.12 of it and then we can see your products.

http://prntscr.com/ey37t5

We’ve fixed this error already and now we are waiting for the news from TF about releasing the update.

Your version of theme now is 1.0.0 and once you update the theme to the new version, then update the WooCommerce to 3.0.3 version, the error will solved.

I’ll give you a download link of the update on a private reply below.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,
      We’ve installed the envato plugin which allows us to install the latest template version from themeforest.com After that, we’ve updated woocommerce plugin to the last version and we have again the same error server. Can you confirm that these theme files we’ve installed are updated?
      In the case it is, can you tell us why is still not working?

Thank you,
      Maria.

This reply has been marked as private.

I recently received an email saying that there was a new Miracle version. Does it mean that is release now? I prefer to install the theme through envato due to the theme install failure on my dashboard.

Another problem I’m having is that I’m adding different widgets to my wines page (shop) and only some appear (categories, tags and best sellers) but price filter and woocommerce layered: Brands don’t appear on the shop sidebar. I can’t understand why.

Thank you,
        Maria.

Hi lang atholl,

An update of Miracle has been released now. It’s now available on ThemeForest. You can download and update your theme.
      Something missing that you mentioned above is due to widget import failure.

Please try again with the new version.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Hello Sophie, I’ve just downloaded the files but there’s no miracle_child.zip

Sorry again, there is no Miracle child theme at present. We will continue update soon.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.